• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

EP3 (N00b) Audio Upgrades! In Need of tweeter covers!

I think some OEM mirror housings are available from Honda for about £20 that you can fit tweeters in.
  2. R

Boot will not open

Not too tricky, hardest bit is removing all the trim, and some of the clips WILL break, I'd got a new numberplate boot trim to fit anyway, but first remove the trim from the inside of the boot, this then gives access to the back of the number plate light trim and the handle, remove the trim. The...
  3. R

Boot will not open

Fixed it over the weekend, took the old handle off and the spring mech was very corroded, swapped this for a new one (well a newer one off a scrapper) and now it works like new. :)
  4. R

Double din set up (Post pictures)

Interested to see some double dins too, had my EP3 less than a week and already hate the aftermarket single din unit that's in it, the space looks like it's made for a double.
  5. R

Boot will not open

As I usually do a full OCD check of doors/boot after I lock the car when I return to it, unlock and the boot needs the wiggle trick, not great. Got hold of a new lock mech and handle so going to try and strip it down over the weekend.
  6. R

Boot will not open

Is there a 'fix', it's not exactly convenient faffing about with the boot handle when you need it open....:(
  7. R

Boot will not open

Ok, day 3 of EP3 ownership and the boot will not open, it's unlocked, but no amount of tugging on the release will lift it. Any ideas? :(
Back