• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. N

EP3 Coolant change tips

I did this today on my EP3 and thought ill post some tips. 1. There is a cut out section in the splash guard just to the right of the centre of the car. It is large enough for your hand to reach through where you will feel the radiator drain tap. The fluid drains from a hole within this...
  2. N

EP3 Valve clearances additional info

Ok so i did this job a few weeks ago and thought i would post some additional info out there that i didn't come accross in previous valve clearance posts. I have done shim changes on motorcycle engines before - which involves removing camshafts and chain. 1. This was easier because of the...
  3. N

EP3 Clutch conundrum

Hello to all I am a newbie here, i am an owner of a cosmic 2005 EP3 for just under 2 years and counting. I'm loving the car (well i was) and nice to be a member on here. Hopefully i can give a bit back as i am quite technical and open minded from experience of tinkering with motorcycles. Here's...
Back