• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

FK8 Anybody running 18’s for track days?

I’m very much considering getting a set of 18’s as dedicated track wheels. Whilst I love how agile the car is on the factory 20’s there is basically nothing available in track dedicated rubber except for the furiously expensive Cup 2’s which can still roll over at lower pressures. I considered a...
  2. A

FK8 Rev limiter before 7K?

Hi peeps, Isn’t the Rev limit supposed to be 7K on these cars? Mine seems to run into what feels like a soft limiter at 6.5k some times with a large power drop off but other times will pull to 7K without issue. Makes it really difficult to judge the upshift as the red shift lights seem to...
  3. A

FK8 Has my variable service indicator been tuned off by the dealer?

Hello peeps, after a little help here. When selecting the spanner icon on the dash info screen I’m presented with a countdown timer displayed in days, currently showing 350 left (car is 6 days old). There seems to be no oil monitor or mileage remaining displayed. Does this mean the variable...
Back