• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

Center console/tunnel removal help

Legend as always loxy! Will have a look after work later.
  2. G

Center console/tunnel removal help

Owned my CW fn2 for a couple of days now got most things sorted out! Just one last thing, my center console/tunnel thing where the arm rest is (what ever its called) is loose at the bottom anyone have a guide on how to remove these, see if I can find the problem! Thinks its been taken off before...
  3. G

New car honda civic fn2 CW 09 30k

Best of luck with yours as well then matey :)
  4. G

New car honda civic fn2 CW 09 30k

Picking her up in the next couple of days! Over the moon to say the least, Car needs hardly anything! New gear gaitor and a new center rear light cluster as its chipped other than thats its 10/10! Few mods soon j's racing 60rr exhaust and K&N panel filter keeping it simple just :)
  5. G

Front Honda Badge install on Honda Civic FN2?

How do you remove the front R badge anyways loxy? Picking my CTR fn2 in the next couple of days :)
  6. G

Where to get a genuine Mugen gear knob!

Thanks people! Great help as always
  7. G

Where to get a genuine Mugen gear knob!

Hello! Getting an civic fn2 soon (Will post pictures soon its a total gem ) And will be wanting a new gear knob! Found this https://www.kingmotorsports.com/blog/image.axd?picture=2015%2F2%2F01+mugen+formula+shift+knob+comparison.jpg Anyone know where to get a genuine one? And anyone used them...
  8. G

FN2 Thinking of buying a fn2 type r

Nice info matey! LSD it is then, just a waiting game now really :(
  9. G

Aye fingers crossed :) ty all for the replys! Will post her up when I manage to find a minter
  10. G

Have around the 10k mark to spend, Don't really want anything with more than 35/40k on her either and needs a strong service history, as i do plan on keeping her for a few years :) From Northern Ireland myself so will most likely be buying in the mainland as over here has a very slow market in...
  11. G

Cheers loxy! Does the LSD really make much of a difference for daily driver/wee through around the ring rounds? Car won't be on a track at all.
  12. G

Thinking of buying a honda civic fn2 type r! Am I right in saying that all the facelift models come with a factory LSD? And how can you tell if the car is a facelift? Many thanks Darren :)
Back