• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Abs1987

JDM ep3 AC and pump removed. Need new aux belt?

Right guys. After a day of researching. I cannot say whether the UK and JDM ep3 has different sized pulleys as I never played with this idea with my dc5 n UK ep3 back then. A non air con belt didn't fit my JDM ep3 after removing air con pump as it was too small. Spoke to honda who do the...
  2. Abs1987

Hi thank you for the advice. I will check that and update here. Can't seem to find a guide or anything to see if anyone else has done this? My air con was working poorly and I never use it so while having a tidy up I just removed it all. Not a clue on who would supply me a belt.
  3. Abs1987

Hi guys I removed my AC unit off my pre facelift JDM ep3. Taken off the unit and also the pump. I ordered a new smaller aux belt for the non AC models hoping it *** fit. The new non AC aux belt is now too small. So kind of stuck? Any ideas how to get around this? ANd is there a guide for AC...
  4. Abs1987

Big worry. I need help with headlights/hid kit/

Hi guys this is going to sound crazy but I'm stuck. I have a JDM ep3 2003. It has no headight wiring as somebody has ripped out all the hid kit that come standard with the import. Now I don't know if I have to buy an aftermarket kit? Or try look for original hid wiring kit? N where to even...
Back