• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

DC2 LEICESTERSHIRE/DERBYSHIRE

That looks in decent nick mate!
  2. M

Midge's Spoon'd DC5

It's been a while so thought I would update on the DC5! Knock sensor and engine mount both replaced around July/August however, since the engine mount was done, the car is pulling to the right under all types of acceleration (i.e. I don't think it is just torque steer). The guys in the garage I...
  3. M

DC5 heater problem....fuse or bigger fault?

Standard DC5 owner question here - will EP3 stated pollen filters fit the DC5? Can't find any kicking about on eBay that state EP3 and DC5 pollen filters are the same, just my luck that these are not universal parts across both models! Cheers if anyone can advise!
  4. M

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

STR meant to ask you before, what's your verdict on the Spoon air filter?
  5. M

S2KIP's S2000

Classy build mate, love it. Those wheels are perfect on an S2000 :smt023
  6. M

Midge's Spoon'd DC5

Cheers Scottish, S2KIP and Linus! Very nice setup Linus. I find the DC5 just doesn't suit aftermarket wheels but the Team Dynamics are definitely an exception! Ahh feel your pain, I bought the bung for the N1 but safe to say it has not been out of its packaging :D I have to ask about the K100...
  7. M

Midge's Spoon'd DC5

I took this this morning as I saw your comment before I went to sleep last night Nightrunner, just uploaded it in the past hour! Hope it is of use to you. Need to get a GoPro for some better videos :)
  8. M

Loxy's Type R #4

The 'enthusiast' oozes out of this entire thread! Nice build Loxy :smt023
  9. M

Midge's Spoon'd DC5

Thanks gents! Most likely, I see the Spoon Progressive Springs are on multi-buy discount at the moment but it's not really a priority and with the unexpected expenses of my knock sensor and engine mount, money needs to be spent elsewhere unfortunately :( you wouldn't happen to know about/have...
  10. M

Double din set up (Post pictures)

Here's mine, it's a Pioneer AVH-X1600 CD/DVD player. The facia around the actual unit rattles a bit from the exhaust but I will happily live with it :) Edit - sorry if the image is slightly small but hopefully you get the idea.
  11. M

Midge's Spoon'd DC5

Hi all! Here's my DC5: 73614 miles on the clock First UK owner (imported last October with approx. 66000 miles on it) It's a daily driver covering around 200 miles per week, mostly motorway Only modifications to date: Spoon B Pipe Spoon N1 Pioneer Double DIN CD/DVD player Spoon team stickers...
  12. M

RichE's Sparklin' Cosmic EP3

Nice car mate! :smt023
  13. M

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Nice EP3 mate! Any date set for the remap?
  14. M

Knock sensor fault

Hi. New to the site and this has just happened on my DC5. Is this simply due to wear and tear or any specific cause? I have noticed some shuddering and performance decreases in terms of acceleration at motorway speeds so don't fancy running it for too long like this! Was wondering how a remap...
Back