• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

In a bit of a torn situation

Opinions are great but you haven't said why. If technology and times move on shouldn't everyone else? Just like mobile phones right? I owned an early 90s car about 10 years ago but when cars go pass a 15 year age limit I sometimes tell myself....I should move on with the times lol.... I still...
  2. A

I do see your point. Taste is subjective. If anything I'd say the FK8 looks more like a modern Integra. I was seriously considering the FD but I've seen a good 4 people who always go back to DC5 after FD2. Question in point is.... is it really worth the extra 6-8k when it's just the same engine...
  3. A

Probably the answer I needed. Still a fun car even though it's not the usual NA vtec? I did consider BMWs but then wrote off the idea considering that I feel they are common and I'll get bored of it quickly. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  4. A

Current DC5 owner which has bolt ons and pushing around 245....love the car for its uniqueness and how fun it is. I drive 2 cars the other being an eco runner but was looking to narrow it down to one.... missus moans the DC5 is a bit too intense sometimes lol Have been hoping for something more...
  5. A

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

What car did you have before the FD? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  6. A

I thought they only started selling it because they stopped the production for FD2 due to emissions. What I find even more strange is that the Accord 'Euro R' was only released in Asia even though it had Euro in it. Lol Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  7. A

Nice car mate... I like FDs personally strange why the separated the market with different models... Prob they though euro market was more focused on hot hatches imo. As much as the car itself is better on handling and space I don't know if I could've justified the value for the money over the...
  8. A

Type R #9 CW FD2

I never said he drove it UK. He lives in HK. They have a lot more access to JDM goods than UK. Only downside is that they can't tune their cars there.
  9. A

Type R #9 CW FD2

Nice car. My cousin owns an Mugen RR version of these...he doesn't drive it much cos of the value though lol would you say it's about the same performance as the DC5?
Back