• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. nev8741

D4N H's 2008 FN2 GT (NHB)

Nice car, I bet your wounded about the Blummin lorry induced damage [emoji35] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. nev8741

Black Fn2 Type R

Sweet motor dude, what year is it....very clean Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. nev8741

FN2 Fm transmitter

Nice one let me know how you get on with it bruv, I eventually want a nice double din system Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. nev8741

FN2 Fm transmitter

Me too dude, which product were you thinking of? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. nev8741

My FN2 CW Type R

Beautiful car dude Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. nev8741

JaystypeR - Jamie's Milano Red EP3

Lovely looking motor bruv, mint condition Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. nev8741

CheatsIP5 JDM EP3

That looks mint dude, sweet looking motor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. nev8741

FN2 Fm transmitter

I'm not sure how you do links bruv, but copy and paste this item number into eBay and it will bring the product up . Item number 171531543142 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. nev8741

FN2 Fm transmitter

I've recently purchased this off eBay for a tenner and have to say it's the best tenner I've spent.. I've had FM transmitters in the past which have been garbage but the sound quality of this is quite clear...In fact I drove from Manchester to Chester over the weekend and had no issues with...
  10. nev8741

My new baby

Excellent than you very much. Defo getting them forum stickers... They look mint [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. nev8741

My new baby

Ha ha ha very very funny, I must admit I have no idea what a map revision and working out the hesitance is?.....I do however find myself parking in spaces where I think no one will park next to me to reduce my doors getting banged into, which inevitably means parking miles away from the entrance...
  12. nev8741

My new baby

Lol there're a couple of small marks that I want to get sorted...I was thinking of getting a double din unit ha ha yeah I suppose it's not just a set of mats lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. nev8741

My new baby

Yeah I'm pleased with it bruv, the previous owner was a type r enthusiast so was well looked after which is evident judging by all the bills and invoices it came with. It's totally standard, not modified which I like, I'm just going to get a new set of car mats because the ones in her could do...
  14. nev8741

My new baby

Hi guys, thought I'd show off my new baby...freshly clayed, polished and waxed. I've had her for 2 weeks and absolutely love it. I've owned loads of cars previously including BMW Z4, Audi A4 s line and a focus ST and the Civic is by far the best Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. nev8741

FN2 Bluetooth sound system

I will do pal, I just want to walk into a shop and say "I want that one"....then go off for a brew and return after an hour and it all be done, this is proving to be very difficult. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. nev8741

Loxy, Thank you very much, do you know any installers in the northwest area ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. nev8741

Halfords man just said it would be £300 for fascia thing?? Agghhhh this is proving difficult !!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. nev8741

Excellent im going to halfords today to get some detailing stuff, cheers dude Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. nev8741

Halfords?? Wow do them guys know what there doing? I've read on some threads that if you install the double din, you lose the air con display? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. nev8741

I wouldn't even attempt to do that work, I struggle hanging a picture. If anybody out there knows where I can get a double din installed in the Manchester area, give me a shout Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. nev8741

Sounds cool are you going to install yourself? I wouldn't have a clue where to start so someone would have to do it for me...just been looking, I'm defo gonna get one with a sat nav Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. nev8741

Excellent thanks for your advice, I'll check that out. Any systems you recommend? How much as in terms of price? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. nev8741

Ahh right sorry lol, I assume they won't fit on a fn2 due to stereo system built into the dash Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. nev8741

Thanks for your prompt reply, excuse my ignorance but double din??? what is one of them lol
  25. nev8741

I've just purchased a 2007 plate Honda Civic Type R and I am absolutely delighted with it. The only downside is that there is no Aux and I can't play my tunes from my phone through the vehicles sound system. I've done some research and like the look of the Dension Blueway which uses Bluetooth to...
Back