• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. nev8741

FN2 Fm transmitter

I've recently purchased this off eBay for a tenner and have to say it's the best tenner I've spent.. I've had FM transmitters in the past which have been garbage but the sound quality of this is quite clear...In fact I drove from Manchester to Chester over the weekend and had no issues with...
  2. nev8741

My new baby

Hi guys, thought I'd show off my new baby...freshly clayed, polished and waxed. I've had her for 2 weeks and absolutely love it. I've owned loads of cars previously including BMW Z4, Audi A4 s line and a focus ST and the Civic is by far the best Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. nev8741

FN2 Bluetooth sound system

I've just purchased a 2007 plate Honda Civic Type R and I am absolutely delighted with it. The only downside is that there is no Aux and I can't play my tunes from my phone through the vehicles sound system. I've done some research and like the look of the Dension Blueway which uses Bluetooth to...
Back