• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

aircon bypass

Managed to bypass the broken aircon pump today by removing the existing serpentine belt and replacing it with a 1275 mm belt with 7 ribs. Bit of a tight sqeeze but got there. Started it up and that noisy irritating sound had gone . The belt cost £17 compared to the hundreds quoted for second...
  2. B

aircon bypass

Yes all the time but quietens if you try to switch air con on .
  3. B

aircon bypass

Theres a loud whiring noise like a bearing is away and its doing my head ! A used pump is £200 + a refill (£60) to fix something i never use id rather do away with it . Ive heard i might be able to use a 51 plate alternator belt as the air con wasnt in that model
  4. B

aircon bypass

Hi guys new to the forum looking for advice . My aircon compressor pump on my 2008 type r is not working and as i stay in sunny scotland im looking to bypass the pump and fit the required belt to do it. What i dont know is the size required. Can anyone help with a size or pk number ? Any...
Back