• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. V

DC2 DB8 DC5 Classic Car Weekly panel

Hi All A couple of months ago I posted in the Civic forum looking for a couple of Type R's for an Auto Express guide. This caught the eye of a couple of other magazines and I've now been asked to source a first gen Integra Type R, I believe this is the DC2? (I originally got the code wrong for...
  2. V

Auto Express feature - EP3 and FN2 required for photoshoot

Hi All Many apologies for the radio silence, I have been away from a computer from the 4th August until yesterday and I am frantically playing catch up. One of the things that happened whilst I was away was that the deadline for the photoshoots was pulled forward by 3 weeks. As I had passed on...
  3. V

Hi Neil_Jay, when you have a moment can you send over a couple of pictures so I can put your car forward to the Art Ed? Thanks Vicky
  4. V

Hi Folks I have made a small error in my request (you will be pleased to know I'm not writing the feature), I have asked for an example of an EK9 and EP3 as the first and second gen of Type R which essentially they are but not for the official UK market. What I actually need is a EP3 and a FN2...
  5. V

Hi Folks I have permission from a forum moderator to post this request (thank you Mr Moderator). Auto Express are doing a feature with Honda and would like to include a first and second generation Civic Type R. What we need to sort is one of each car for a studio photoshoot, the cars will not...
Back