• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Car cranks, has spark and wont run please help. Ep3 type r

Im not sure what caused the fuel cut off to triggure, the purple sensor at the back of the gear box was loose maybe crank sensor possibly went over a speed bump before i origionly parked up and it came loose? I have no way of checking the timing, ** ask the mechanic at work he works on...
  2. D

Car cranks, has spark and wont run please help. Ep3 type r

Hello all Short story My car cranks, has spark and fuel but wont actualy start. Long story Drove the car to work ran fine, parked up and turned it off, went to drive it 1 min later after sighning in and it ran on 3 and cut out. Tried it again that day and the next still the...
  3. D

getting ecu.flashed from another car

OK I'll phone them up Monday, wish they were open at the weekends. Don't want to buy this 2nd ECU and it be useless.
  4. D

getting ecu.flashed from another car

Hello all I am wanting to get my standard CTR ECU 2005 reflashed by cpl racing. Id like to keep my ECU standard and send them an ECU from another car, when they reflash the ECU do they disable the immobiliser so technically the reflashed ECU will work in any Civic Type R? My CTR is a 2005 reg...
  5. D

Oil questions and recommendations here

I phoned up quickfit and asked what oil they would be using and they said semi synthetic 5w30 or 10w40 semi. @£56 I am tempted to buy halfrauds 5w40 fully on brand for allot cheeper and have the mechanic at work do it for me for a drink.
  6. D

Oil questions and recommendations here

34 pages on what oil for a ep3...can someone let me know what oil is best for my 05 ep3 ctr. Standard at present but looking to lightly mod and get it chipped to rev abit higher.thanks My bad i googled what oil for ep3 and it came up with a link to this thread, found it in the faq post sorry...
Back