• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. EP3Smithy

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

sorry fella but come on every little helps lol
  2. EP3Smithy

nice weight saving lol miss all this ps. remove the metal cover on top of handbrake cables weighs a bit
  3. EP3Smithy

My Type-R #4 - Champ White FD2

i have a fn2 now bud and yeah mine is gt so has cruise control i love these cars atm
  4. EP3Smithy

My Type-R #4 - Champ White FD2

hi mate do you wanna give me that steering wheel????
  5. EP3Smithy

auto smart tar and glue remover afterwards
  6. EP3Smithy

good heat gun and wallpaper scraper mine came off a treat man
  7. EP3Smithy

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

haha sorry guys will stop the talking and pics let em talk at the weekend
  8. EP3Smithy

Loxy's Type R #6

hi lox no seals or sealant but you can add some clear silicone to stop the leak i did this in my mugen spoiler
  9. EP3Smithy

what you got now
  10. EP3Smithy

more mugen coming XO lol
  11. EP3Smithy

will update you at weekend then bud
  12. EP3Smithy

ok so project is ever going great updates to come but will not be adding pics as never gets comments
  13. EP3Smithy

isnt it just lol
  14. EP3Smithy

need to mop the car its flat and swirl markes everywhere no hand polish is fixing it also got the subframe click to fix and a new wheel bearing as the abs light keeps coming on after the recent work
  15. EP3Smithy

new cap stickers and mjc bolts mugen front grill still got to mend bumper and add fog scoops
  16. EP3Smithy

Wilmo's FN2

nice updates u got linik for the struts man
  17. EP3Smithy

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

yeah man money pits int they and i wanna get the mugen steering wheel badge i think its sickkk lol
  18. EP3Smithy

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

wicked buddy i may take my shifter bushes off drove great before fitted those lol
  19. EP3Smithy

better than se x
  20. EP3Smithy

centre caps are off for refurb. great updates end of march and end of feb stay tuned for videos also XD
  21. EP3Smithy

so now on to the rear rebuild. fly eye the wing mirrors and rear lenses also mugen badhe fitted cheers guys see u soon with amazing more updates
  22. EP3Smithy

dont do whatsapp lol and hopefully mate yeah!
  23. EP3Smithy

need to sort a meet for summer mate add me on facebook if you like
  24. EP3Smithy

also my bay cleaned inlet and tb up
  25. EP3Smithy

postman today hes still got more he hates me lol
  26. EP3Smithy

new wheel bearings, hubs cleaned and painted belive me they was rotten lol
  27. EP3Smithy

zincspray on the new brembos as turnin rusty after 3 weeks!
  28. EP3Smithy

last weekends work was new sachs strut top mount and bearings. and remove undertray
  29. EP3Smithy

Loxy's Type R #6

the price of them is a joke but im sure it will make it alot better i am looking at cheapers poly bushes
  30. EP3Smithy

gotta love them bud my 3rd type r all been black lol, i do love this fn2 cant wait for map
  31. EP3Smithy

you still got yours
  32. EP3Smithy

buzzng haha
  33. EP3Smithy

im very lazy when it comes to spelling bud lol
  34. EP3Smithy

march 30th 925 pound dms are adding a hondata flash pro and live map jesse is amazing with hes work if you dont know him check it out also will add pics of yesterday along with next sats work as so busy on it atm, lots of work yesterday and next week to come im awaiting on mugen body parts and alot
  35. EP3Smithy

DMS Performance booked XDDDDDDD
  36. EP3Smithy

just spent 600 on mugen and partsn :/ great updates coming soon also will update sunday as saturday we are going to be very busy with her
  37. EP3Smithy

Back in a K20 after 6 years away

any plans or future for it XD
  38. EP3Smithy

got the new carrier bolts to ^ this weekend ill be doing rears so will look pukka all bright red at last
  39. EP3Smithy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-2-0-TYPE-R-FN2-06-12-2-FRONT-BRAKE-CALIPER-SLIDER-PIN-KIT-BCF0389CX2/262389941714?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
  40. EP3Smithy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-FRONT-BRAKE-CALIPER-REBUILD-REPAIR-KIT-HONDA-CIVIC-2-0-TYPE-R-FN2-BCR008BX2/262844863344?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
  41. EP3Smithy

right mate i sand blasted the calipers and carriers when off and was fine after some etech red caliper paint :) and very easy if have the tools, the kit came off ebay i will link you but listen to me now you better get genuine honda piston seals as the ones you provide are stupid.... and the...
  42. EP3Smithy

lots of work to be done saturday oh yeah drivers side shock has exploded aswell sounds like its ***** go through engine bay lol
  43. EP3Smithy

My FN2 (first ever Honda)

very good and i actaully like the covers its all the details for me XD im ***** get the mugen ones lol :P
  44. EP3Smithy

yeah the decent one off ebay if need link will get it for you .....i have took the red hose covers off as didnt like them next day lol and the grinding noise was clearly not calipers so wheel bearings is next suspect!
  45. EP3Smithy

bay ps. got some red hoses on order cleaned looks great in person
  46. EP3Smithy

done
  47. EP3Smithy

did some bits to the bay took deadning and stickers off bonnet Also and calipers was rebuilt and brembo discs and pads fitted more ton come soon! XD loving the exhaust and intake system atm
  48. EP3Smithy

updates tommorow very niceee!
  49. EP3Smithy

Wilmo's FN2

so a panel filter has made the car 20bhp now thats how we roll if thats the case mine will be 280 bhp lol :P
  50. EP3Smithy

how strange all my clips are fine lol when that rockver cover is a bright red it will look tons better man
  51. EP3Smithy

nice job on engine cover!!! also i have the Skunk 2 short shifter / Skunk 2 weighted gear knob / gear selector uprated bushes / gear linkage cable uprated bushes.. i have spent alot but it feels amazing lol
  52. EP3Smithy

Hazz's 1971 mental Mini Clubman - JDM B18CR engine

must have mate looks smart as fook
  53. EP3Smithy

afcbjoshd's EP3

not to far from me i guess lol hour and half im eastbourne
  54. EP3Smithy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCpxSM0009U&fbclid=IwAR2isVj_pJv3IuJ7EpnB2FmHN38N3PM9wmaKMXqo0NIFy99NG0O3drdCMmE
  55. EP3Smithy

mugen bits fitted to i am so happy with the noise and how it peforms now. ive gotta tweek the heat shield and fit the red mjc hoses for it then complete
  56. EP3Smithy

now after!
  57. EP3Smithy

before XP
  58. EP3Smithy

afcbjoshd's EP3

Gloverly lol where you from pal
  59. EP3Smithy

noises done tracking done sorted! ready for hks sunday!!!!!!
  60. EP3Smithy

i do love this car! i have a heat shield and custom air feed i also bought for the HKS intake if anyone has tips and hints send them over also/.... the exhaust may of bedded in now its rather loud when you rev it lol not keen but gotta be done for gainsss i guess i did love it being quiet and...
  61. EP3Smithy

everythign fitted cars booked in for thursday found out front calipers need rebuild as there fooked lol nyway fitted the mjc gear shifter bushes and the hks is here!
  62. EP3Smithy

cheers mate and yeah love tegiwa
  63. EP3Smithy

yes sir¬!
  64. EP3Smithy

ALSO update guys lol my mrs got me the 200 halfords tool kit for xmas XD ORDERED HKS intake Tegiwa heat shield Tegiwa cold air feed mugen sock cover mugen door covers (dark grey) knob sock Code Reader to eliminate EML light every week lol (due to decat bushes for Anti roll bar as see they was...
  65. EP3Smithy

100% what i was after, i drive 60 miles a day in this so even with the MJC 421 decat it is sociable and nice then at night time when i want to RoaR it is loud but no ricer and sounds amazing, im still shocked with the inserts absoulte amazing
  66. EP3Smithy

100 percent mate great kt also meRRy chRistmas eveRyone XD
  67. EP3Smithy

Sealey . they're very well known for their lifts, trolley jacks, axle stands etc bro :)
  68. EP3Smithy

just ordered something else engine wise £360 spent again god help me ha
  69. EP3Smithy

lol cant explain the difference it has made those engine mount inserts are bloody amazing also transform handling no engine movemnt at all
  70. EP3Smithy

Brightside's EP3R

lovely
  71. EP3Smithy

no mate also i think code is Del20 amazing service and products
  72. EP3Smithy

delta styling amazing transaction with them also if you ask you get a 20% off discount code https://deltastyling.com/buy/honda-civic-fk-fn-mugen-rear-boot-spoiler/ thanks mate
  73. EP3Smithy

Loxy's Type R #6

i have never owned Team D 1.2s i bloody love those wheels
  74. EP3Smithy

hahaha i would love one mate but i do still love this car but a FK2 is on the next car list for sure but i do want to own a evo 8 at some stage but future plans for this is power and mugen bumpers
  75. EP3Smithy

Loxy's Type R #6

lol i was did i looked at the start and they're black are you going to keep the black?
  76. EP3Smithy

Loxy's Type R #6

they look revolting mate lol once winter is done are you putting the white oems back on ?
  77. EP3Smithy

so yes next saturday hopefully swap wheels to fronts manifold on catback on inserts on then next year save up for big changes
  78. EP3Smithy

last valet of the year also noticed may need new centre caps as they are going flaky lol
  79. EP3Smithy

tegiwa full catback system
Back