• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. EP3Smithy

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

So guys been a while since my last thread / type r, i went back to fords but long story cut short i saved up and see a great fn2 gt for sale i will post spec and pictures and go through with you what i have done so far to vikki.
  2. EP3Smithy

HOW TO MAKE A PROFILE PIC??

how do i make a avatar cant find any settings for this.
  3. EP3Smithy

Dan's EP3 Track Car (Tight Budget Build) Or Not.

okay chaps, so had my car around 2 years now, love it still, pre facelift nighthawk black still have alot to do Done so far facelift front bumper (conversion) JDM rear plate de wiper (converison) K&N typhoon M2 unsilenced mid pipe M2 hornet back box A/C removed (conversion) rear cross bar /...
  4. EP3Smithy

Lag 2000-3000k revs

fitted a typhoon to my ep3 110k miles on her been ok for a few months but no about 2k revs to 3 it wont move, this is the only fault with the rev range any ideas? a matter of clean the ICV / idle control valve or new TPS / throttle position sensor
Back