• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Thepowerofdreams

How to Fit HIDs to a FN2 CTR

I am going to give this a go tomorrow using this guide
  2. Thepowerofdreams

My 2009 Honda Civic Type R FN2 Milano Red

New LED reverse lights and number plate lights fitted These make such a difference compared to the standard yellow bulbs! Next to fit is the HID conversion kit [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  3. Thepowerofdreams

ebay HID conversion for FN2?

Thanks mate, I'll get them ordered up. What about the other lights like reverse lights and interior light? What kind of bulbs are needed to make them brighter? Are can us bulbs ok?
  4. Thepowerofdreams

Tinted sun visor and automatic wiper system

Yes mine are always down too, I will be changing mine to limo black after MOT
  5. Thepowerofdreams

I forgot my sun strip would be fitted on the inside so my auto lights and wipers work fine ;)
  6. Thepowerofdreams

Sorry I meant 6000
  7. Thepowerofdreams

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=301024360357&globalID=EBAY-GB Thanks Loxy what about this kit? It has HR7 bulbs. It mentions they are not Canbus, is this something I will need? I don't know if my car has fault indicators. Also which colour is best? I was thinking 8000...
  8. Thepowerofdreams

I would like to upgrade my lights and wondering if these conversion kits are what I need. I don't want to spend & £100s but the lights are not bright enough. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251497904316&globalID=EBAY-GB feedback apreciated :-)
  9. Thepowerofdreams

FN2 Fan on my FN2

Yes I believe it is, when I turn the heat off it stops. Very noticeable sound though but as long as it's fine I'm happy #gettingtoknowmyhonda
  10. Thepowerofdreams

My friends done everything for me. Tints were done in Banbridge and graphics in Newry.
  11. Thepowerofdreams

FN2 Fan on my FN2

Just wondering why my fan comes on every 20 seconds and goies off. This happens when the car is idling and only just warmed up within 1 mile. Is this normal for these cars?
  12. Thepowerofdreams

[/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  13. Thepowerofdreams

Got the back 3 windows tinted, sun visor, roof vinyl wrapped in black Front and back R's changed still waiting on the side R's to be delivered and shopping for intake kit and an exhaust system [/URL] [/URL][/IMG]
  14. Thepowerofdreams

Just purchased my second Honda only this time with 4 wheels... 2009 Civic Type R GT with some MODs and updates to come. car is totally standard Type R GT unmodified (for now) 
  15. Thepowerofdreams

Where to get your windows tinted

Thanks I found it plexiglass
  16. Thepowerofdreams

So what has everyone else done when tinting the windows? Spray tint?
  17. Thepowerofdreams

Does anyone know how to get the bottom of the rear window tinted on an FN2? Surely there's a way?
  18. Thepowerofdreams

Ah well I'll just remember to turn them on manually lol
  19. Thepowerofdreams

Hi all I am about to put a tinted sun strip on my type r and wondering does this affect the automatic wipers system as the sensor is at the top of the screen? It will not be solid black, only smoked
Back