• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

short shifter/cables/bushes

So i'm looking for a little help/advice. I'm getting the gearbox fully rebuild with Synchrotech carbon synchros, mounts, clutch, flywheel and lsd as i'm not installing myself I was looking at getting everything at once. The Revo Technica or the Hybrid Racing short shift. Is the Hybrid Racing...
  2. C

garage and dyno

I usually go to TGM but they don't have a dyno. Also recently simple tasks take weeks due to their racing. I've been hunting the internet for a while now and in the surrey area it seems to be Eurospec or TDI-plc (i'm guessing their linked to tdi north). Any of these worth a look at. I have...
  3. C

spoon sticker help

I bought a spoon oil cap but it never came with the sticker, I've spoken to funky power where I bought it but they insist it was in the order. I also tried to contact spoon but the uk address goes to burn motorsport. They did say e-mail directly but I don't speak Japanese. cant believe its so...
  4. C

any ideas?

Hi guys, So I've found this picture on google images and wondered if anyone knew what bumper and diffuser it has.
Back