• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

M2 Intake manifold new *2015*

I've had a read through that thread. From what I gather it the pcv doesn't need vacuum from the intake manifold. So to put it simply get a catch can with 2 inlets and run directly from pcv and breather hose to it, then that vents to air? Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  2. M

I'd be interested to see what tuning companies do with this instead... Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  3. M

Thank you, you've been more than helpful. Another option i have is to modify the intake manifold and run it the OE way. I've been researching catch cans. Would I literally run both the pcv and breather into the can and then that vents to atmosphere?
  4. M

No appreciate it! I'm sure I'll work out what's needed. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  5. M

It didn't mention this on the tdi north site. I'll drop them an email. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  6. M

Thanks for that. I see catch cans usually have an and then outlet which you would usually plumb back into the intake manifold. What's the best method for me? Block the outlet on the can? Sorry for the stupid questions.
  7. M

No that's another picture I've found online. The M2 intake manifold doesn't have a take of there for that pipe. I was wondering if anyone knows what it's for? Think I'll t piece into a mother vacuum hose and hope for the best! Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  8. M

It's that vac pipe there... if anyone has any Ideas that would be great. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  9. M

Fitted this today... only thing I'm not sure on is the hose near the alternator has no where go on the manifold? What the hell am I meant to do with it haha! Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  10. M

Anyone got any more info on the M2 intake manifold? Does it come with everything ready to bolt on? Can it be run without a map for a while? Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  11. M

JRSC EP3 Race car build video pg9

Looks good! If you don't get on with the backbox drop me a PM! Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  12. M

Turbs' EP3 Stock > Track day conversion journey

Looks good bud. What mounts did you use for the seats? Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  13. M

N77's gone Supercharged........

It's had quite a few guises over the years... I'll try and dig out a few pics. Definitely go for colour coding and not black. It ruins the lines of the car imo. Keep some chrome as well, it's classy! Suspension wise was running meister r's. Very good suspension for the money. Sent from my...
  14. M

N77's gone Supercharged........

Lovely car! I've had my fair share of minis. Had 2 hyper blue S's. If you need any help or advice give me a shout... Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Back