• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. MB CTR

FK2 low key fob battery warning

so had the warning about the key battery so I've replaced it but the warning is still coming up? is there a process to do to reset it or will it go after a few starts? I've had a quick look in the manual and it doesn't say anything other than replace the battery. old battery was reading...
  2. MB CTR

FK2 Sports CAT yes or no?

so I fancy fitting a sports CAT but I'm not sure what they're like on emissions for the new MOT test and don't want to fail in a year's time due to that, otherwise I could save money and get a decat (which I can't be arsed with and want to stay 100% legal). Has anyone got one fitted and gone...
  3. MB CTR

FK2 upgraded recirc or atmos options

so now I've had the car mapped I suspect I have a weak recirc valve as occasionally dropping in boost. I'm looking at the forge recirc valve as it would work better with our air flow sensor but I seem to remember they discontinued them due to problems, has anyone got one fitted or should I...
Back