• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

EP3 Buying Exhaust

HKS hi power, costs about 420 pounds and sounds mint and isnt too loud.
  2. C

he cant fit an induction kit?! SACK HIM
  3. C

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

looks like your not the only one who goes to the docks to see naughty stuff ;). great read though pal, probably my fave ive been through.
  4. C

Dan's EP3 Track Car (Tight Budget Build) Or Not.

great read up! May i ask where you got the cage and x brace from?
  5. C

weight issue

No need to get at the guy for misspelling. He's already acknowledged his wrong doings, leave him alone. At least he's trying, what more could you ask for?
  6. C

D2 Lower Control Arms

My friend has some brand new D2 LCA's for sale and he will give them to me for an absolute bargain! only question is, are they good quality? i understand that the OEM control arms are not bad and for that reason, i do not need them however they do look pretty cool from behind so would it be a...
  7. C

Sticker and civic logo

hot air gun and use dental floss behind it to take it off with ease. if you dont have a hot air gun, simply use a a blow drier for hair.
  8. C

Petronas or Triple QX ?

Need to buy engine oil tomorrow but due to lack of income, i cannot buy anything other than triple QX or Petronas. I will be getting 5w40 as ive seen its recommended rather than 5w30 on higher mileage engines. As many recommendations as possible please, I'm not sure which one is best as ive had...
Back