• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Yeti

Headlight Issues FN2 GT

Since I purchased my FN2 i had an issue where the headlights would flash when turning the car on. I didnt think it as much of a problem as it was only brief whilst the starter motor was going. As soon as the engine started the lights would both come on and all would be well. Last week I...
  2. Yeti

Yeti's FN2 GT

Well here she is, the latest member of the clan. This is my 58 plate Type R FN2 GT which, needless to say, i am absolutely smitten with! I picked her up Thursday 22/10/2015 and here we are only 2 days later and she has received the full treatment (detailed by myself and my old man)! It has...
  3. Yeti

FN2 Folding wing Mirrors on GT FN2

Finally picked up my Milano Red FN2 yesterday and couldn't be happier with it. The car is getting the full treatment this weekend, I am planning on claying it, polish, wax to get her looking sparkly. Basically aim is the family can eat their Sunday lunch off of it come end of play Sunday! :lol...
  4. Yeti

FN2 Purchasing my first Type R

Hi All, I am new to posting to the forum but have been reading like a bookworm over the past few months trying to gather every last scrap or spare information regarding FN2 Type R's. Firstly just wanted to thank everyone's posts that I have read so far and the information available on this...
Back