• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Ep3 Brakes

Thanks mate hope it's not going to be too bad. It's definitely gonna need pads there shot just on that wheel though. Loads of meat on other 3 pads, must have been like it a while. It's only just got bad, fingers crossed the disk ain't warped. Thanks again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

Ep3 Brakes

Hi all more trouble with my type r unfortunately. Rear brake sticking fairly hard, disk and wheel real hot, noticed it while driving car stopping by itself. Any idea how much this is gonna cost me guys? Taking to garage tomorrow. It's on Mintex disks and pads... Thanks Sent from my iPhone...
  3. R

FN2 Alarm Issue - goes off after locking car

My mirrors don't work either think it's a common fault, do they heat up? Mine heat up but don't move. I also have front fog lights that don't work.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. R

Gearbox

What does anyone think about this? Oil from gearbox not poss? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

Gearbox

26-01-2007, 03:01 PM #1 R20190 R20190 is offline R20190's Avatar Join Date Sep 2005 Location N.London Posts 1,987 Thanked 62 Times in 38 Posts Default Those of you with stiff gear changes... Not sure if this is the reason for all the stiff gear change issues but I recently found the problem...
  6. R

Gearbox

To be honest I dunno, if they did they must of have caked it in the stuff. It's definitely not wd 40 or anything like that. Yea I know I bin using the ashtray as well, hazard or what. My brakes seem to be getting worse *** real spongy, could be un related but dunno. Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. R

Gearbox

Ok mate thanks for your help. Guess I'll have to take it to garage to get sorted. I can find anything obvious, its one or the other *** I reckon. Can't believe it leaked through dash ***. Never heard of that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. R

EP3 boot handle very stiff

Yea I would try some wd first. I've had two civics and both the handles where like yours, mines like it now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. R

Gearbox

Could it be brake fluid? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R

Gearbox

Hmm yea maybe, although I've checked seems like it hasn't lost none. Looks like I'm running low on brake fluid though ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. R

Gearbox

How can I tell? It looked like gear oil was a thick orange substance and it did smell like oil. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. R

Gearbox

I'm thinking its g box oil as the box is right above it.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

Gearbox

Yep definitely looks and smells like gear oil. If I take ash tray out its underneath. Only noticed when cleaning it bit there was a fair bit as well! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. R

Gearbox

Hi all new to forum. Got a 04 ep3 and I seem to be gathering oil underneath ash tray? Googled the hell out of it but doesn't seem to be common. I've owned the car around 4 months and pretty sure it's only just started. Any ideas? Any help will be most appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using...
Back