• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

AREA MOTORSPORT

Hi guys just wanted to say that I had my clutch done at area motorsport. What a great place, Rob and the team are spot on the workmanship was great. Striped/checked the gearbox while it was off and still got it done in less than 5 hours had some super pro polybush done at the same time. Booked...
  2. T

ABP springs nhb ep3

Fitted some abp springs today. what a difference! Looks so much better and the ride is great too. Took about 5 hours on the drive but we'll worth doing. If any one wants springs on there ep3 these are great! Going to get my FRSU done tommorow.
  3. T

Abp motorsport

Yeah feels so much better. steering has more feel and the car feels more planted.
  4. T

Abp motorsport

Took my ep3 to abp today for some work and what a great job!. I had a a full frsu done with front and rear adjusters fitted. They fitted new droplinks and checked over the car. It feels great, well worth the money. The service from the team was A1. See you soo for some more work guys.
Back