• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

EP3 Ep3 engine shake on idling

Thanks and yes it's the engine mount, it's got a big rip so ordered a new one. Should be smooth again :)
  2. K

Thanks Loxy mill have it checked and see what happens
  3. K

Is there anyway to clean the o2 sensor? Also what's the best way to check the mounts thanks again for your input.
  4. K

Hi its idling at around 900, no misfires or engine lights on. I've had the car for 6 months now and never done it before I'm sure they standard mounts on the car. im abit worried as its going on track on Saturday to mallory park do you think it's will be ok to take on track if the issues is...
  5. K

Hi guys noticed engine shaking when cars idling when I Rev the car it shaking stops, when the revs drop to normal it starts shaking again. What do you guys think it is any help would be appreciated thanks
  6. K

My 2nd FD2

Lovely car
  7. K

Mallory park 30th April

See you there mate
  8. K

Mallory park 30th April

I will :) I'll be in a black one. Have you been there before it will be my first time there and second track day first one being blyton.
  9. K

Mallory park 30th April

Anyone going from here. I'm booked for this one
  10. K

Ep3 frsu in Leeds

Thanks mate. Do you think quick fit would be good as they have a expensive machine to do it.
  11. K

Ep3 frsu in Leeds

Hi guys installed the camber Rear Arm and front bolts also changed discs and pads only thing left is baffled sump with is going on Saturday. Will be needing a geo setup would anyone know where I can get one done in Leeds? Regards kabz
  12. K

Fn2 turbo 605 whp on 95 octan

Wtf! Monster of a car mate. Stunner.
  13. K

EP3 Ep3 engine reliably for track use

In Leeds West Yorkshire
  14. K

Is there a how to guide on this?
  15. K

Thanks Loxy. I'll buy it up!
  16. K

Thanks mate. How does this look. 231583487131
  17. K

How does this one look on sale on eBay. 131640905404 it's welded is that better
  18. K

Sounds like I'll buy a sum anyone know where I can get one from a decent price. I've bought lower arms track rodends skunk camber adjuster disc and pads so may aswel get baffeled sump to finish her off.
  19. K

Is it easy to bo it your self or has it got to be done by professional?
  20. K

where did you get the baffled sump from, did you fit it your self. I'm going to do 2/3 track days a year so is worth getting for this or is it still needed thanks
  21. K

Skunk2 rear camber kit ep3 FYI

I've also bought the skunk kit and realize there's no nut. Went everywhere to find a nut but no luck. What I did was buy a bolt and nut and jobs a good on.
  22. K

Suspension for beginners

Anyone know where I can get my geo setup for frsu? I'm in Leeds would quick fit do. Also what set up would be good for track days and road use. I'm seeing different adjustments people are doing. thanks
  23. K

Brake upgrade options Ep3

Would brembo disk and pads be good for some track day use? Sorry for the thread jac
  24. K

Are these brakes any good?

Thanks guys any where good to buy these if eBay is dodgy thanks
  25. K

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I managed 140 miles to full tanks today did a track day. But on average I get 220/230 maybe down to heavy right foot.
  26. K

Are these brakes any good?

Seen these on eBay item no 371441040533.wouls these be good for track days too. Thanks kabz
  27. K

Blyton on 15th November

Anyone going. I'll be there in a black type r
  28. K

EP3 This to tell if cars mapped

Hi guys as above I have a ep3 type r and think it's mapped. How could I tell with out taking to dyno. Is there any way of finding this out.
  29. K

Croft 4th September 2015 105 dB Track Day

HI mate. Could I ask what db readings you get from you civic. I've booked a track day also with dba 105. I'm just a bit worried know if my car might be but to laud I have a exhaust and air filter. Thanks
  30. K

Best Oil and Filter for EP3's

After how many track days would you change oil on the ep3 of you was to do mix track and normal driving?
  31. K

Thanks for the reply guys. So what baffle sump would be good to buy. I'm totally new to ep3.
  32. K

Hi guys this is my first post so be kind lol. Ive just bought a 52 plate ep3 to do some track days in and my question is how reliable are the engines for track use. Im asking this as I bought the car from a mate who blow the engine on track and replaced it with a second hand one. The car drive...
Back