• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. s1exa

Struggling to change gear in vtec fn2 type r

My fn2 type r is sometimes pretty hard to change gear when in vtec has anyone else had this problem? Bought it from a garage a few months ago wondering if maybe they used ***** oil when servicing it or something?
  2. s1exa

Replace number plate bulbs on fn2 type r

Hi does anyone know how you get into the numberplate bulbs on an fn2? Read you need to remove something but not sure what to remove any pictures or that? Thanks
  3. s1exa

Remove slight glass scratches on electric windows?

Hi does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of light scratches on my passenger side window? There must be some grit in the seal and scratched the window when it's put down and up. Also best way to Tey get the grit out?
  4. s1exa

Fn2 windscreen washers problem?

Hi I'm new to the site I purchased my fn2 type r last weekend and absolutely love it! Today I tried using the windscreen washers for the first time but they aren't working properly. When I pull the lever it sprays onto my windscreen as it should but only for a second then it seems to loose...
Back