• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Interior bulbs

Need to replace bulb on my heater swivel switch on face of my dash. Found a guide on YouTube for dash removal, but from looks I'm not sure what bulb is needed. Any advice?
  2. J

EP3 EP03 aftermarket performance modifications

As some of you may know, I'm new to Honda and recently bought a ep3. Just wondering how these cars respond to mods, what are the best ones and where to find them? Any gneral feedback and personal preferences / feedback greatly appreciated.
  3. J

Facelift rear lights on non-facelift car

Hi, tried one of the above sticky's and done a quick search, but didn't find a guide (?). Can someone help, I've just bought some facelift rear lights for my non-facelift EP03 CTR - can anyone help with what modifications are required to fit. Thanks, Jamie
  4. J

Condense number of sections

Number of sections / sub forums is too large, less would improve forum significantly. Quite a few could slot into general chat / off topic. Considering traffic of the forum, no justification to have as many as there is. I also think the forsale rules are a little old school and outdated...
Back