• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

FN2 Snapped Driveshaft... Replacements?

Hi, Destroyed my drivers side driveshaft today in my not so powerful FN2, has anyone got any suggestions as to where I can get a replacement? Will most likely get a used one and sell it after my 3 and a half year ownership! Has this happened to anyone else on here? Cheers
  2. F

FN2 Martelius Exhaust Video

Hi, Just thought I would post this video of my Martelius exhaust before it comes off for sale soon followed by the unfortunate sale of my car over the next couple of months. One bit of positive news is I think I will be going for an FK2 but its a toss up between that and a G86 ( very...
  3. F

FN2 Running Lean - OBD reader

Bit of a random one but my friend plugged an OBD reader thing into my car last night and it showed the fuelling was out by 3% so it was running Lean, apparently it then allowed him to correct it so it is the stock values. ( no stored codes or anything else that was wrong so happy about that )...
  4. F

FN2 Car will not start wth ?!

Hi, so this is actually solved but I am posting this information on the off chance someone else has the same problem as I did a couple of days ago. Pretty much the story is, I drove the car home from work, no issue. Later that evening went to start the car and nothing, could hear the starter...
Back