• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mr west

temp gauge not reading

Morning all i have had the rad off to go some work. All back on with both fan switch and temp sensor plugged into rad. But my gauge is not even moving. As if ignition is off. Checked . fuseshelp please. ..??
  2. Mr west

rotrex fitting

Evening all.I'm setting about fitting my charger this weekend. Ive got the rad off and was looking at the space for the belt. Is it just a fiddly job or is it a case of undoing engine mounts to gain access?
  3. Mr west

removing ecu

Hi all. I have a k100 ecu fitted and mapped to my car, but i need to remove it as im supercharging the car and getting a base map on ecu so i can drive it to the tuners rather than trailer it there.My question is. . Can i just unplug it or do I need to do something with immobiliser too? Thanks
  4. Mr west

supercharged clutch

Happy new year first of all. I am getting my box rebuilt with an lsd very soon so will change clutch and fly wheel at the time. The car is getting tts supercharger kit in the summer. So was wondering what clutch people are running on their charged R's?
  5. Mr west

Dolphin colour

Hi May have been asked before but i can't find it. Anyway. . I was thinking of an m2 back box with dolphin style tip but don't like the blue colour. Can this be taken back to a silver brushed look with some scotchbrite and elbow greese? Will it stay silver or colour up again with heat? Thanks
Back