• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. chrisg18

FN2 whiteline rear anti-roll bar

had one fitted today by abp in crewe. car feels really tight now. anybody else got one fitted?
  2. chrisg18

which coilovers

ive got an fn2. what experiences have you had with coilovers? fitting,performance, longevity, price,quality etc. thinking about getting some fitted as its real hard to get after market dampers,as I wanted to keep my progressive springs for a nicer ride. no trackdays but fast road driving...
  3. chrisg18

15mm wheel spacers

just fitted 15mm eibach spacers to my fn2 .already got 15mm eibach lowered springs. really worried about clearance. about an inch clearance to wheel arch liner. has anybody got this set up and got rubbing issue. surely fast driving and undulations needs more clearance? why sell this set up if...
  4. chrisg18

brake pad shims

just purchased a pack of original Honda front brake pad shims for fn2. there are 4 black and 2 silver shims in the pack. which go where?why 6 anyway? fitting to ferodo 2500.cheers chris
  5. chrisg18

valve clearances on fn2

hi there anybody know of a good garage around the Stoke-on-Trent area to do my valve clearances?
  6. chrisg18

tdi north my fn2

taking my fn2 to tdi north on Wednesday at 9 a.m. had a hks racing induction and milltek exhaust fitted recently so should be interesting before and after. I was going to put the group n map on, but thought you only live once lol. keep you tuned.:lol::lol::lol:
Back