• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

Best place to get a new standard catback exhuast

had a look on bay but worried most of them look a similar age to what I'm replacing (04 plate car) the replica one seem to be made by Euroflo. No idea if they are any good though.
  2. P

Best place to get a new standard catback exhuast

both my midpipe and back box are in need of replacement and I would like to replace them for stock items for insurance reasons. After ideas of where to get a good price on both sections. There seem to be some on ebay for circa £120 the pair but unsure on the quality, was wondering if there is...
  3. P

Suspension for beginners

If I'm just fitting 15mm eibach prokit springs and having a fast road seup, will I require camber bolts and rear control arms?
  4. P

Eibach prokit drop

Cool, are yours fitted yet? any pics?
  5. P

Eibach prokit drop

Funky power state a 30mm drop on their prokit as well, rather than the 15/20mm drop
  6. P

Interior door handle trim removal?

Do people laquer on top of the silver paint? Don't want to laquer and find it doesn't match the rest of the interior. Cheers
  7. P

Pioneer double din

after a nice double din head unit for my EP3 as I still have the original Honda unit and a parrot hands free kit which is driving me mad. Pioneers seem to have good reviews. do they fit nice and flush in the double din slot. Any recommendations. thanks
  8. P

Eibach prokit drop

Tegiwa state a 30mm drop for both on their website though
  9. P

Eibach prokit drop

Struggling to find a suplier of the prokit 15mm springs. Where did you get yours from? Ta
  10. P

Si's second attempt at a Honda...

stunning car. in the best colour as well:D
  11. P

Eibach prokit drop

Thanks. This is exactly what I intend to do. I have 8 speed bumps I have to go over every time I leave my road so anything over 15/20mm drop is out the question, plus I'm too old! Not many companies seem to stock the 15mm springs. I'll go and search for some. Andy- agree. 30mm looks better but...
  12. P

Eibach prokit drop

sorry, what's abp?
  13. P

Eibach prokit drop

I was under the impression the prokit springs were a 15mm drop for a type R and the sportline was the 30mm drop. However most vendors including tegiwa http://www.tegiwaimports.com/eibach-pro-kit-lowering-springs-honda-civic-type-r-ep3-01-06.html and the main ebay sellers etc put the prokit at...
  14. P

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Now that's value for money!
Back