• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T222NDY

FN2 Lowering FN2

I'm thinking of lowering my fn2, was looking for some opinions on what springs to go for. I hate it when the back of the car is lower than the front so would need to be a little nose down and I still want the car to be functional. What Spring kit would be best, have been told eibach but unsure...
  2. T222NDY

My Type Rs.. DC5 + FN2

Thought I would put a thread up of my current Hondas. Haven't owned the FN2 long but it's totally original and the dc5 is my summer/track day car. ** just post some pics but the dc5 has a lot of work done and it's probably the most fun car I've ever drove. Hard to say which is better as they...
  3. T222NDY

FN2 FN2 Phone connection

Hi I've recently purchased a FN2 and it has a phone connection on the steering wheel.. When I press the button it is in Spanish so I need to change that first of all. When I translate what she says it says that it is locked and to enter a 4 digit code. Is this a code I need to get of Honda does...
Back