• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

FD2 Electrical Problem

Guys It's seems to be a fault with the FD2. The digital speedo goes faulty, sending the dash lights crazy. With my car, every 10/15 seconds the dash would go mad!! Cut a long story short.. replacing the digital clocks will solve the problem. Think somewhere in the region of £450 to £500 for...
  2. J

FD2 CatBack system for sale

Thanks man..** give him a bell here and let you know how I get on
  3. J

FD2 CatBack system for sale

Hi i am looking a new Catback system for my fd. j's racing seems to appeal to me the most. Anyone on this know someone selling one or what else would you recommend??
  4. J

HELP!! Fd2 type r windscreen washers and intermittent wipers not working

Oop I meant Tuesday :eek: only half woke up at this stage yea well there seems to be no power in the connection to the water bottle. It looks to me that this man has checked all that bar the stalk itself which is strange why it shouldn't be working but none the less it it could be
  5. J

HELP!! Fd2 type r windscreen washers and intermittent wipers not working

Hey i am needing help with my fd i noticed today that my windscreen washers aren't working. There's no sound of the motor at all plus the same lever controls the wipers. The two or three different speed settings are working but the intermittent isn't, aswell as the quick wipe which is done by...
  6. J

FD2 Electrical Problem

Just another quick question Hammi. Whenever you replaced the MICU, did the keys have to be coded?
  7. J

FD2 Electrical Problem

I did replace the battery with a new one and the same thing happened. Maybe the ecu needed resetting??
  8. J

FD2 Electrical Problem

Thanks for the replies guy. I've a fella coming out today to try a few things so ** mention what use have said and keep yous posted. I prey it's something simple :rolleyes:
  9. J

FD2 Electrical Problem

Hey there Hammi. I'm a newbe to all this and signed up Seeking help on a problem with my Fd2. As I noticed what happened to your Fd2 is similar. So heres what happened...I went out yesterday to start my car for first time in a month and the battery was dead, so jump started it! Car started up...
Back