• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Miksey

Which kind of front lip is this?

Hi guys, came across this picture, does anyone know what kind of front lip that is? Thanks for your help :) Cheers Michael
  2. Miksey

Which EP3 Mugen Replica wing?

Hi guys, I need your help on choosing which Mugen rep wing to get for my EP3. There are just too many to chose from, and I'm not sure if more expensive does also mean better fitment. Which or where did you buy your wings from and how did you find the fitment? Many thanks for your help in...
  3. Miksey

Suspension Maintenance

Hi guys, finally took my CTR out last weekend and gave it a few good runs already :D However I felt that especially the suspension could need a bit of maintenance, everything felt a bit "used" , the car has approx. 70k miles on it now. The coilovers are pretty new with about 12k miles on it...
  4. Miksey

'02 Satin Silver EP3 from Austria

Hi guys, I've been following the forum for quite some time, as I'm currently searching for inspiration what to do with my CTR. While going through countless threads, I decided to introduce myself and the little silver racer. As the title said I'm from Austria (near Salzburg) and I'm owning the...
Back