• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. alimujahid_dc5

Alloy wheel refurbish??

Hey Guys, I am looking to get my Rota Slisptreams refurbished and was wondering where to go? Looking for a reputable company who can do a quick turnaround for a great price.. Preferance is inside London. Thanks
  2. alimujahid_dc5

Service - Integra DC5

Hi Guys, So i wanted to find out who you guys use to get your Type R's serviced? I am looking to get my DC5 checked up really soon and wanted a trusted company to go to without having to pay an exortionate price. I am located in London but can travel if needed for the best place to get my car...
  3. alimujahid_dc5

Exhaust Input

Hey guys, So i have my DC5 booked in for a cat back exhaust system at EMP Performance this weekend, I just wanted to know if anyone else on here have had theirs done by EMP and also to the people who have custom made systems what type of backbox and sound did you go for? :rolleyes: Pictures...
Back