• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. badlacie

Exhaust help

Hello. Before yesterday I had a sportex unsilenced bpipe and oem backbox. I was quite happy with the sound, if not slightly too quiet. Got a hole in the backbox the other day, and decided to go for an after market one. Eventually bought m2 today style one. Looks good but holy crap it's...
  2. badlacie

EP3 EP3 Steering

Hello. Had my car almost 1 year, and the steering has always felt a bit dodgy. Put this down to the usual slider issue. The steering always felt notchy, and had to re-align it constatly when driving straight. This week I got two new front tyres and wheel alignment. Car feels completely...
  3. badlacie

EP3 drive shaft and control arms help

Hello, I have a knocking noise at slow speeds which turns out to be my os drive shaft. Found a new one online for £80, but how long do you think a gargage would charge for fitting? I wouldnt feel confident attempting this myself. Also the bushes are split in the lower control arm. Obviously...
  4. badlacie

Code help please

Hello, ive got a 2003 ep3. Car has been running great until recently, it seems to be using a lot more fuel. I was getting approx 280 miles to a tank, recently it's been as low as 240. Cars lights also dim down every time the aircon kicks in. So I plugged it into dash commander. Only code is...
Back