• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. vteckeg

Rota Grid Alloys

Does anyone if 18" rota grid 18x8.5 5x114.3 et+44 will fit my EP3
  2. vteckeg

H22 Engine Turbo/Supercharge

Does anyone know anything about the following the kit? http://www.andysautosport.com/products/cx_racing__TRB-KIT-MF-H22-T04E-5BFG.html Any help appreciated
  3. vteckeg

Honda Civic 1995 EG

No havent thought about spacers. I bought it of my mate and done some bits and bobs i want a BMW so thinking of selling it just hit 70k.
  4. vteckeg

Honda Civic 1995 EG

Pictures
  5. vteckeg

Honda Civic 1995 EG

Specs, Miester E Adjustable Coilovers Skunk 2 front and rear camber arms H22 Engine conversion Ecu Remap Hondata Rota Alloys Recaro Seats S2000 Cluster Customer Spoon Style Exhaust Quick Shift Gear Box Kenwood Soundsystem Plus speakers and Bassbooster Ceramic Pro...
  6. vteckeg

H22 Engine

Can anyone tell me if it possible to supercharge a h22 engine or turbo. If yes where can i find one and what prep work will be involved also. Thank You.
  7. vteckeg

Honda Civic EG 1995 H22

Honda Civic Ceramic Pro 1995 EG Here are pics of the ceramic pro coating complete what do you guys think?
  8. vteckeg

Honda Civic EG 1995 H22

Aww sorry to hear that. I picked this up 6 months and have restored the paint work and body engine is smooth and underneath is very clean also rust free. Also had a S2000 cluster which you dont see everyday. Am going to be attending Crail event and Edinburgh Car show in Scotland hit me up if you...
  9. vteckeg

Honda Civic EG 1995 H22

Ceramic Pro Platinum Polish Ceramic Pro protection not complete yet but getting there. What do you guys think?
  10. vteckeg

Honda type R DC2 turbo

I am from Scotland too Glasgow i have a 95 Civic Packing a H22
  11. vteckeg

Honda type R DC2 turbo

Wow nice where can did you find your turbo from?
  12. vteckeg

Honda Civic EG 1995 H22

The cars currently in for getting detail, ceramic pro polish, paint protection and a wheel refurb. Will take it once it back :)
  13. vteckeg

Honda Civic EG 1995 H22

My Civic H22 Engine Just had cleaned up, paint work and front end EK coversion Honda Civic Specs: Miester E Adjustable Coilovers Skunk 2 front and rear camber arms H22 Engine conversion Ecu Remap Hondata Rota Alloys Recaro Seats S2000 Cluster Customer Spoon Style Exhaust Quick...
Back