• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. garyb-zs

Selling up? Mods?

Backbox and Airbox sold tonight!
  2. garyb-zs

Selling up? Mods?

Please see http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?67860-Spoon-Mugen-DRE-Parts-for-Sale-EP3&p=700463
  3. garyb-zs

Selling up? Mods?

Please PM me... I've already had a couple of offers. Happy to sell for the prices listed above - would like to sell both B pipe and backbox as a single unit, but will split if I can't!
  4. garyb-zs

Selling up? Mods?

Thanks chaps... Mods are still on the car, but that may well change come the weekend....
  5. garyb-zs

Selling up? Mods?

Chaps... I'm after a rough valuation for the parts from my EP3, so if anyone can give me some ball park figures on the below... ? 1 - Mugen Air Box 2 - Spoon N1 B Pipe 3 - Spoon N1 Backbox All done about 40,000 Miles Cheers
  6. garyb-zs

EP3 Brake Bulb

Sorted now ta :)
  7. garyb-zs

EP3 Brake Bulb

Are you sure? There is no bulb.. Well there is.. but they are for Indicator, Reverse and side lights ?!
  8. garyb-zs

EP3 Brake Bulb

Can someone quickly confirm that, Am I right in thinking you need to take the whole bumper off to replace a blown Brake Bulb on the EP3 ? Cheers GB
  9. garyb-zs

Replacement Mugen Filter ?

It dosen't have one anyway :p :p I'm just a tart and would rather have new over old...
  10. garyb-zs

Replacement Mugen Filter ?

As above, Anyone know where I can get my hands on one for my Mugen air cleaner box for the EP3? IIRC they are actualy made by K&N ?!?! I know they can be cleaned... but I'd like to source new if I can. Thanks.
  11. garyb-zs

Contaminated fuel!!!

Thank the lord for V-Power, and 3 Shell stations within 5 square miles of my house :p :p
  12. garyb-zs

FN2 AutoCar 0-100 & lap times

Interesting... I've been looking into the S3 as a part exchange option... :-k:-k
  13. garyb-zs

Hosepipe Ban Ends

Result :) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6271223.stm
  14. garyb-zs

Pished off (Still over £1000) *quoted £895 yay*

I pay less than that with http://www.noeldazely.co.uk/
  15. garyb-zs

Wipers

Just in case anyone comes by this thread at a later date. The correct size for the CTR is Driver side = 24" Passenger side = 15" The Halfords single 24" I brought today did not fit the CTR wiper arm. I had to take the plastic insert from the stock Valeo one to make it fit properly.
  16. garyb-zs

Wipers

Guys... What is the correct size for the CTR? I went to Halfords and their book Says 24/24s for the Bosch blades... But the passenger side is way to big! Drivers is ok though... Anyone know ?
  17. garyb-zs

My Cosmic.....

Who told you that ?
  18. garyb-zs

Loose top mount :shock:

So did I...
  19. garyb-zs

Anyone know where to get tyres changed in the Watford area?

And next door to Brayley Honda St Albans on the Hatfield road :)
  20. garyb-zs

Anyone know where to get tyres changed in the Watford area?

Yup got mine done there and I was more than happy with price / service Even though they destroyed their "demo" ctr....
  21. garyb-zs

Handy Resources for Budding Mechanics

Hmmm could be the US spec CD thats been doing the rounds on bittorrent for ages... And obviously no use to UK owners.
  22. garyb-zs

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

I heard the black ones were faster with around 20 more horses :)
  23. garyb-zs

Tighter than a nuns c....

Looks a bit like mine! Had some bother with ours though, tloody swing door fell off the runners and was swaying above my car! I had to hold the door with one hand, get mobile from back pocket and call a mate to help! £130 later for two new bits of chicken wire and it was fixed! :?
  24. garyb-zs

Spoon N1

It's a bit noisy from cold and on low <30mph speed driving... But when at full chat it sounds just great! Like an angry wasp.
  25. garyb-zs

Spoon N1

It will get slightly quieter as time goes by... then get the B pipe :)
  26. garyb-zs

Noel Dazely & Co.

Yup got mine through them - greenlight couldn't get even close.
  27. garyb-zs

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

New in April 05 15K getting on for 16k
Back