• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. akennedy361

EP3 I test drove a fn2 now I'm thinking of buying it

yea he swears by them yea ok power is really good loads of space but it still looks like a taxi Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  2. akennedy361

my dad has one say no more Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  3. akennedy361

no thanks Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  4. akennedy361

I'm currently in the process of saleing the ep3 to purchase a fn2 just eish I had a bigger drive for 2 cars Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  5. akennedy361

so I test drove a 57plate fn2 with 75k on the clock and it felt brilliant a lot more grown up than my ep3 and now I'm 28 think I feel more suited to the fn2 so my question is will I regret saleing the ep3 to get a fn2 I've got to kids so the fn2 feels more suited what do I do plz help Sent from...
  6. akennedy361

TomCat's Milano Red EP3

how where the brakes on the day looks like a good track day your steering looks so responsive what set up fo you have Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  7. akennedy361

FD2 sold my fn2 m bought FD2 best type R ive owned .

very nice Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  8. akennedy361

Civic Type R = Immense motoring!

have to agree with gtbloke I've had many golf gti s and a s3 but the civic type r ep3 is just in a class of its own feels so responsive handling kills the golf off ok it doesn't have a turbo but it's not ment to it a proper hot hatch and more reliable than most hatches on the road now so yea...
  9. akennedy361

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

might have to part with preface lift to get a face lift Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  10. akennedy361

EP3 any ep3 owners from chippenham wilts

loads about in Chippenham now Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  11. akennedy361

TomCat's Milano Red EP3

size does matter Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  12. akennedy361

EP3 About to buy an ep3 - advice?

there is loads of rubbish ones that have not been looked after I'm sure your test drive another that has been cared for and you will feel like a kid again I can guarantee that Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  13. akennedy361

My 2nd FD2

so jealous Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  14. akennedy361

EP3 just proud of the change

thanks for tht just ordered them lol Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  15. akennedy361

Autoglym deep shine polish and ultimate wax I would recommended for black cars

looking good Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  16. akennedy361

just looking at the pic I really need to change my indicator bulbs so 1980s Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  17. akennedy361

EP3 spraying rear lights

after seeing them hell no ** leave them as they are I don't see them when I'm in the car Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  18. akennedy361

EP3 spraying rear lights

lol maybe not then loxy[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  19. akennedy361

EP3 Advice needed with new car purchase please

I viewed 10 before I got mine loads have been ragged and moded try and find a standard one thts not bought of some young lad my personal opinion mine was off a chap who had it from new took me 8mounth to fine one but when I did I was glad I waited Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  20. akennedy361

EP3 spraying rear lights

would like your opinions on smoking out the rear lights but leaving the reversing lights still clear and fitting led bulbs what's your views on this might possibly look chavtastik if you have any pics much appreciated pre face lift Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  21. akennedy361

lol got one already Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  22. akennedy361

could no longer live with the wrap Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  23. akennedy361

gogzzzz EP3

absolutely beautiful not a massive fan of black ep3s but this one is outstanding Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  24. akennedy361

what bhp am I running roughly

I've got some cash to spend so might have to take the trip ip north and get the map sorted Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  25. akennedy361

EP3 About to buy an ep3 - advice?

must be on ebay Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  26. akennedy361

what bhp am I running roughly

mods power flow full decat itg maxogen boxed filter and how to get more power with out spending ££££ thanks in advance Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  27. akennedy361

could not post in previous post but

cheers bud much appreciated will be ordering end of the month Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  28. akennedy361

EP3 No wonder ep3 drivers get a bad name !!

how he hasn't killed his self and the car I don't know Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  29. akennedy361

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

lol Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  30. akennedy361

steam cleaning

so today I'm going to give the crt a steam clean engine roof lining and seat ** up load before and after pics Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  31. akennedy361

could not post in previous post but

little over my budget but possibly the one I was thinking of getting Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  32. akennedy361

not sure if this is in the right place

so I can no longer live with noise from my full decat powerflow system what would you guys recommend I was thinking a cat back but what one I don't know so up for sale is a powerflow system oval tip back box about 2 months old my budget is about 300 to 400 thanks in advance Sent from my...
  33. akennedy361

grinding from pulley

all done pulley bearing thanks crowds for link to a matter of 10 minutes now quiet as a mouse Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  34. akennedy361

grinding from pulley

lil update still waiting for bearing to turn up but took the old pulley off and it was completely shaged Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  35. akennedy361

grinding from pulley

wicked job for today if bearing kit comes thanks for your reply Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  36. akennedy361

grinding from pulley

thanks for replying I might give it a go any tips Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  37. akennedy361

grinding from pulley

need help grinding noise from pulley area how much am I look at to get replaced sorry a quick post Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  38. akennedy361

Are these any good ??

stay way same company as direnza had similar setup on my gti very bad company they sale all there products as a direct replacement and they are if you want to bodge it and it rattles like crazy so if it was me I would take my cash elsewhere Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  39. akennedy361

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

how do I order Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  40. akennedy361

FN2 FN2 Type R - Silver or Black

black is a really comon silver is sexy Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  41. akennedy361

FN2 Paul J Smith Detailing : FN2 Civic Type R

thanks very much I better get online and get some products Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  42. akennedy361

best way to clean silver cars and what methods you use as well as products Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  43. akennedy361

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

where did you get the blue type r sticker .. and how did you do the black head lights is that the mod they do on the golf forum Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  44. akennedy361

Connor's 02 EP3

I so should of bought a black one lol car looks lush mate Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  45. akennedy361

wow looks amazing are you going to offer any tips Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  46. akennedy361

EP3 need help finding a civic

should of updated this police found him for me and he admitted having a collision with me he gave the police his address to give me so when to his house to get insurance details and he offered me 450 in cash to keep away from his insurance company so straight away I thought he didn't have...
  47. akennedy361

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

well said Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  48. akennedy361

still doesn't look like loxy civic Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  49. akennedy361

does any one actually buy french cars [emoji23] [emoji23] Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  50. akennedy361

I got a witness and she said she seen the car about so hopefully the police will pick him up Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  51. akennedy361

last night thought I'd take my ep3 out for a drive as since I've had it I haven't really drove it due to working flat out .... so went for a drive to Trowbridge minding my own then a cheap old tatty 318 come up my ass and over took me I thought ok must be a young driver showing off then I had a...
  52. akennedy361

I'm in love with this car and I don't even own it Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  53. akennedy361

EP3 fn2 wheels

wicked cheers loxy Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  54. akennedy361

EP3 fn2 wheels

do the fn2 wheels fit a ep3 Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  55. akennedy361

New Black Modified FN2 Owner (Bath, Somserset area)

if you see a sliver ep3 that sounds like it belongs at santapod give me a flash I'm pretty local. .. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  56. akennedy361

Honda Civic 1995 EG

this is beautiful Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  57. akennedy361

EP3 possibly a turbo conversion

not to far I better give them a call not to far really Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  58. akennedy361

well I'm there then itg maxogen fitted as well as full power flow exhaust any recommendations of remapping company in Wiltshire Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  59. akennedy361

I think I'll leave it then I'll put the cash into other things maybe some wheels Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  60. akennedy361

hello all I've seen on ebay a turbo kit for under 1k and that's a full kit how much will it cost to get it fitted will my ep3 get cut up in bits just to make it fit and will it eventually just brake or should I not bother thanks in advance Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  61. akennedy361

EP3 Coming back to the ep3 fold ;)

looks nice I reckon you will by this one Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  62. akennedy361

EP3 full clean today but a few questions

I think it's a good quality product as I have the receipt from the company I don't mind the roof but I agree with you on the bonnet NAFF Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  63. akennedy361

I did think about tht just looks terrible at the moment Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  64. akennedy361

Morning all I'm going to do a full clean today on the ep3 what is the paint quality like on the ep3 it's silver and I've been using auto gleam for years but was going to use g3 and any tips on how to remove the horrible carbon wrap rubbish and will it damage the paint thts the horrible carbon...
  65. akennedy361

Baffles gone, need replacment

would like to see the out come been looking at the same exhaust Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  66. akennedy361

Cosmic grey ep2

what style font is the rear number plate and is it legal Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  67. akennedy361

Cosmic grey ep2

looking nice Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  68. akennedy361

Cosmic grey ep2

looks loads better Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  69. akennedy361

EP3 exhaust is too loud

I have fitted a decat and power flow exhaust system. my car sounds beautiful in vtec but it's to loud for every day driving if I was to put the standard back box on would it be quiter or are there any back boxes that look nice but stay quite Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  70. akennedy361

Upgrade Headlight/Sidelight Bulbs

what kind of bulbs should I look for I had night breakers in the golf and didn't think much of them Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  71. akennedy361

Revitalise Your Alcantara - FIX

with any kind of fabric you have a pile direction you can buy a swade brush and follow the pile direction with the brush and a little warter it will loosen ip and dirt in the fibers should look a lot cleaner I'm a carpet fitter and the brush we use is a ugg boot brush as it bristles are so fine...
  72. akennedy361

What wheels do I have?

I'm certain my friend use to have these alloys on his audi think they where ace alloys Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  73. akennedy361

Upgrade Headlight/Sidelight Bulbs

I'm confused I have a pre face lift with h4 bulbs but all the hid kits if find are saying bulb fitment is h1 but h1 does not have high and low beam or am I missing something Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  74. akennedy361

ITG air intake

WOW I got a steal for 20pound don't think the lad I got it of new what it was Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  75. akennedy361

ITG air intake

um no but I'm gonna have to have a look now ** keep you informed Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  76. akennedy361

ITG air intake

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  77. akennedy361

ITG air intake

** upload pic just in process of putting it on Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  78. akennedy361

ITG air intake

the filter is in the carbon fiber case's then connect to the air intake Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  79. akennedy361

ITG air intake

no its not a box filter Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  80. akennedy361

ITG air intake

sorry predicted txt yea it's a itg filter and yes a maxogen filter I paid 20 pound for it was this to much Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  81. akennedy361

ITG air intake

I have the following air intake to put on my ep3 will it mess up the ecu air and fuel mixture I've come from the vdub scene and intakes were a no no Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  82. akennedy361

EP3 newbie

hello Mr west Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  83. akennedy361

EP3 newbie

i better do some research then any good company in Wiltshire that can offer a good mapping service Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  84. akennedy361

EP3 newbie

evening all just a quick hello as I've just bought my first ep3 pre facelift absolutely love it first mod tomorrow full decat to power flow back box and hid kit are they h1 or h4 Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Back