• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. akennedy361

EP3 I test drove a fn2 now I'm thinking of buying it

so I test drove a 57plate fn2 with 75k on the clock and it felt brilliant a lot more grown up than my ep3 and now I'm 28 think I feel more suited to the fn2 so my question is will I regret saleing the ep3 to get a fn2 I've got to kids so the fn2 feels more suited what do I do plz help Sent from...
  2. akennedy361

EP3 any ep3 owners from chippenham wilts

loads about in Chippenham now Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  3. akennedy361

EP3 spraying rear lights

would like your opinions on smoking out the rear lights but leaving the reversing lights still clear and fitting led bulbs what's your views on this might possibly look chavtastik if you have any pics much appreciated pre face lift Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  4. akennedy361

EP3 just proud of the change

could no longer live with the wrap Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  5. akennedy361

what bhp am I running roughly

mods power flow full decat itg maxogen boxed filter and how to get more power with out spending ££££ thanks in advance Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  6. akennedy361

steam cleaning

so today I'm going to give the crt a steam clean engine roof lining and seat ** up load before and after pics Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  7. akennedy361

could not post in previous post but

little over my budget but possibly the one I was thinking of getting Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  8. akennedy361

not sure if this is in the right place

so I can no longer live with noise from my full decat powerflow system what would you guys recommend I was thinking a cat back but what one I don't know so up for sale is a powerflow system oval tip back box about 2 months old my budget is about 300 to 400 thanks in advance Sent from my...
  9. akennedy361

grinding from pulley

need help grinding noise from pulley area how much am I look at to get replaced sorry a quick post Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  10. akennedy361

EP3 need help finding a civic

last night thought I'd take my ep3 out for a drive as since I've had it I haven't really drove it due to working flat out .... so went for a drive to Trowbridge minding my own then a cheap old tatty 318 come up my ass and over took me I thought ok must be a young driver showing off then I had a...
  11. akennedy361

EP3 fn2 wheels

do the fn2 wheels fit a ep3 Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  12. akennedy361

EP3 possibly a turbo conversion

hello all I've seen on ebay a turbo kit for under 1k and that's a full kit how much will it cost to get it fitted will my ep3 get cut up in bits just to make it fit and will it eventually just brake or should I not bother thanks in advance Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  13. akennedy361

EP3 full clean today but a few questions

Morning all I'm going to do a full clean today on the ep3 what is the paint quality like on the ep3 it's silver and I've been using auto gleam for years but was going to use g3 and any tips on how to remove the horrible carbon wrap rubbish and will it damage the paint thts the horrible carbon...
  14. akennedy361

EP3 exhaust is too loud

I have fitted a decat and power flow exhaust system. my car sounds beautiful in vtec but it's to loud for every day driving if I was to put the standard back box on would it be quiter or are there any back boxes that look nice but stay quite Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  15. akennedy361

ITG air intake

I have the following air intake to put on my ep3 will it mess up the ecu air and fuel mixture I've come from the vdub scene and intakes were a no no Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  16. akennedy361

EP3 newbie

evening all just a quick hello as I've just bought my first ep3 pre facelift absolutely love it first mod tomorrow full decat to power flow back box and hid kit are they h1 or h4 Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Back