• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

EP3 1st Gear Questions (not 2nd gear grind)

Thanks guys. And krzys, I've learned to do that now just took a few days. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

EP3 1st Gear Questions (not 2nd gear grind)

Just an observation really, ive only had the ep3 for 2 weeks and i've noticed that the car does not like 1st gear very much. I'll try and explain. If im comming to a stop unless i am at a complete stand still 1st gear revs really high with just the slightest of touches on the throttle. I tend...
  3. S

EP3 Dashboard back light questions

Thanks a lot. Do these bulbs work for the centre console display? Such as air con and rear windscreen heater? I notice when I press the Ac the led does not illuminate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Thanks, are all the bulbs in the cluster the same? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Thanks guys. Here is a photo. The odometer light is most definitely out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

will do, I'll be driving home in about an hour so will take some photos.
  7. S

This is a two fold question reallt. Question 1: When driving around with my main lights on i cant help but notice the dash lights are a bit dim, I can't be sure as this is the first time i've owned an ep3. Does anyone have a photo they can post of a standard dash when main lights are on...
  8. S

EP3 ep3's and child seats

I've only had my EP3 for a few days but im amazed how much room there is in the back. I have 2 boys, a 2 year old and 5 month old and its much more spacious for me and the kids than a Mk3 Focus ST.
  9. S

EP3 Another Newbie

Just through i'd say hello to the forum. Picked up a 54 plate ep3 at the weekend and am loving it. Its a replacement for my old Mk4 Golf GTI to go along side my MK3 Focus ST. So far so good, no major issues. I need to look at the speaker wiring as the front ones do not work, there is an...
Back