• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Looking to buy my first dc5

I'm not too concerned about the remap as these engines are strong from what I've read. I'm not used to a vtec but have driven a standard civic try 2004 and I definitely felt the vtec. This integra pulled like fook from the start and flew through the revs
  2. J

Not entirely sure tbh. After what I've read I'm thinking it could possibly had been remapped. It just felt too quick from lower to mid range revs making the vtec almost impossible to feel. I have driven a standard civic type r 2004 and there was a definite pull when the vtec kicked but I wasn't...
  3. J

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a little advice. Today I test drove a 2003 jdm dc5. It was very clean, had loads of history. Mileage warranty cert from import. Everything matched up. It was very clean apart from alloys and seat bolster needing refurb. It's been in this country for 2 years with the...
Back