• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

exhaust failed mot

hey sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but i am just looking to get advise on what to do. i just had my mot done and it failed because the exhaust was to loud. i have a martelius and a hks intake installed on the car. someone on facebook has the same setup and his passed no...
  2. B

Looking for fn2 aerokit exhaust trim sizes.

Hey, looking to see if anybody know the dimensions I would need to have the exhaust trims made. I have not had any luck finding them. I read a comment about r-tek having them but the don't know the size I need and I cannot pop in because it's 400 miles away. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
  3. B

Does anybody no where to get this part.

Hey I'm new to this forum so I might be in the wrong place. I recently bought the rear aero kit splitter. I am wondering where I to get the metal parts for the exhaust holes. I tried messaging aero kit but the have not got back to me yet. Sorry if I am in the wrong place and thanks for your help.
Back