• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jemmalouise

It's like a big red pipe with two hoses on and a filter on the end wouldn't know what make it was I'll have to get it out the garage and have a look the filter is actually on the car but the rest of it isn't lol I sound like a right muppet [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jemmalouise

Ha ha well it was my ex that tried to fit the induction kit and failed massively!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jemmalouise

Aftermarket which probably doesn't help lol! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jemmalouise

He just started reeling off all these H numbers at me and I lost all function of my brain he had like a wiring map and all sorts and I didn't have a clue it's still in bits yeah no headlights in no front bumper etc the passenger side original headlight is adjustable so he's putting that one back...
  5. Jemmalouise

Well someone tried fitting a HID kit ages ago car went in for MOT and failed because the light beam wasn too high he tried adjusting it but where the person I asked to help fit a HID kit broke the inside of my headlight which I didn't know so one side wouldn't adjust he managed to fiddle about...
  6. Jemmalouise

Well it's in pieces at the moment, bought some new headlights which my friends husband tried to fit after buying new wiring looms and goodness knows what else he couldn't fit them so back to the drawing board for that one have an induction kit to be fitted but again he can't fit it finding it...
  7. Jemmalouise

Thankyou :) not gonna lie i was a bit worried about joining being a woman people dont normally tend to take me seriously :) lol
  8. Jemmalouise

Hi everyone fairly new to this site, looking for some inspiration on what to do next to my civic have had it about 4 years and love it!! just thought id say hi and pop a couple of pics on :)
Back