• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Rockeo

Superflex

2. Rockeo

Superflex

Sending it to the garage to do. Can't be dealing with more working on it tbh.
  3. Rockeo

Superflex

I did it finally got it done today. Now just got to get the drive shaft gaiter I split while swinging a mallet about swapped and gear box oil seal that's weeping swapped then it's ready for sale.
  4. Rockeo

Superflex

Oh my god, 2 hours wasted tonight cause the lower ball joint just wouldn't pop off. Had to give up again. Seriously wound up by it as I want to sell the car as soon as this job is done. :mad:
  5. Rockeo

Superflex

Right I've done one but it got way too cold outside so gonna do the other in the week. Used a chisel and hammered all round the edge of the bush ring till it deformed enough to push out. Was pretty pain staking. Used a nice big bolt and nut with two large plates to pull the bush in. Worked well.
  6. Rockeo

gear box drive shaft oil seal

Cheers. Will report back with progress
  7. Rockeo

Yeah the hub nut. Had a breaker bar and scafold on it after loads of heat and it snapped the breaker bar. Rang a garage they said air gun won't do it. Debating cutting a nice notch in it and hammer and chisel like you say but can see it just eating the nut.
  8. Rockeo

Bump in this one. Attempted to get the nut off and it's stuck solid. Now I need to take the wishbone off to fit poly bushes. While this this off can I remove the hub with the drive shaft still connected to it and and pull it all out??
  9. Rockeo

Superflex

Anyone fitted this brand? Got some to fit some front lower wishbone ones soon and have these. Any good tips or tricks for a man with no bush presses?
  10. Rockeo

skunk2 megapower fitment issue

So I fit one of these systems to my ep3 today. Odd trying to match up the 70mm pipe with standard cat but got there in the end.This will soon change though. So my problem is the whole system being quite a bit bigger now sits high and vibrates in a few places under the chassis. The rubbers seem...
  11. Rockeo

Cheers will give it a go myself then. What size is the hub nut?
  12. Rockeo

Honda told me the drivers side drive shaft/gear box seal is leaking. How hard are they to change? Drive shaft out and pull the seal out and replace? Or is it housing off and change from inside?
  13. Rockeo

strut brace for air con?

Ahhh ok. What's the way around this?
  14. Rockeo

strut brace for air con?

As title says. What to look for to make sure they clear air con. Anyone know which brands will?
  15. Rockeo

k tuned iacv rotation plate

Anyone used these? Any problems running them?
  16. Rockeo

TPS bolt size??

Going to attempt to swap and setup my TPS soon. Anyone know the size of the bolts needed to replace the original tamper proof bolts? I'm assuming 6 mm by about 30 mm.going probably use cap head bolts. Tegiwa only provided a gasket with it.
  17. Rockeo

hydrogen engine clean

https://m.facebook.com/Green-Engine-Machine-Ltd-0800-080-3434-1639629589658889/ probably the same thing then.
  18. Rockeo

hydrogen engine clean

Anyone ever had this done on their car? There's a place near me that does it and have heard good things.
  19. Rockeo

K100 cold start idle speed

Is there no way to adjust this in with the map? Or is that a job for kpro?
Back