• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Rockeo

Superflex

Anyone fitted this brand? Got some to fit some front lower wishbone ones soon and have these. Any good tips or tricks for a man with no bush presses?
  2. Rockeo

skunk2 megapower fitment issue

So I fit one of these systems to my ep3 today. Odd trying to match up the 70mm pipe with standard cat but got there in the end.This will soon change though. So my problem is the whole system being quite a bit bigger now sits high and vibrates in a few places under the chassis. The rubbers seem...
  3. Rockeo

gear box drive shaft oil seal

Honda told me the drivers side drive shaft/gear box seal is leaking. How hard are they to change? Drive shaft out and pull the seal out and replace? Or is it housing off and change from inside?
  4. Rockeo

strut brace for air con?

As title says. What to look for to make sure they clear air con. Anyone know which brands will?
  5. Rockeo

k tuned iacv rotation plate

Anyone used these? Any problems running them?
  6. Rockeo

TPS bolt size??

Going to attempt to swap and setup my TPS soon. Anyone know the size of the bolts needed to replace the original tamper proof bolts? I'm assuming 6 mm by about 30 mm.going probably use cap head bolts. Tegiwa only provided a gasket with it.
  7. Rockeo

hydrogen engine clean

Anyone ever had this done on their car? There's a place near me that does it and have heard good things.
Back