• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Dank84

Do you need to use stoptech lines with their calipers

Noticed my brake line has worn slightly and will need replacing. I have the stoptech touring kit, can you use any type of line (goodridge etc) or just stoptech? Cheers all.
  2. Dank84

Cam cover variation?

Hi guys, I'm half way through restoring/spraying a cam cover for an ep3 I bought from the forum off a member. I've masked up all the holes etc but noticed that the cover has two extra holes on the right hand side of the cover (nearside). Try as I might I've not found a single cover that...
  3. Dank84

Performance Spark Plugs

I'm interested to hear what spark plugs people are running, specifically on highly tuned n/a track cars? Seems most people are going with the standard Honda ones but I'm just a bit concerned they won't cope very well with the extra stresses and for peace of mind would like to use something a bit...
  4. Dank84

Cigarette lighter differences facelift?

I've swapped my centre console and noticed that my cigarette lighter doesn't fit (it's too big) the new console. The connecting wiring plug didn't seem like a perfect fit either but this could just be me. Could someone please confirm whether there was a changeover in sizes (I can only assume...
  5. Dank84

Can't decide which coilovers

First of all hello, this is my first post. :) I'm about to buy an ep3, I don't want to go into too much detail about the car just yet (I'll save that for another thread) but it's pretty much track ready and just needs some coilovers. I've done a lot of research and whilst I'd love a set of...
Back