• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

EK4 Sedan!

Hey guys. Sold my white civic. Brought a subaru bugeye. Got bored. Brought another EP3. Got even more bored.. So decided to get a EK4 Sedan. Anyone want to buy the number plate? K20CBB! :)
  2. A

A number of issues with my EP3 - Any pro's out there!?

Right people.... I brought an EP3 about a month ago. It used to be mapped on a K100 by TDI north. The supporting mods on a standard ECU are: - Full custom 2.5" straight pipe - AEM replica custom metal made induction kit - M2 inlet manifold. Now the cars on stock ECU.... Was driving fine...
  3. A

VTEC noise question...

My vtec has gone from crazy loud to minimal. Had a tegiwa intake on my K20 and the vtec was crazy loud.. Switched to an AEM one and can hardly hear a thing. Do K20 vtec solenoid ever clog up/need cleaning?
  4. A

EP3 With a slight issue.. EML on

Right I've got my EP3 here. Which is my daily driver. Afew days ago eml came on when I drove over 3500rpm. The car was fully warmed up. After turning the car off and back on again no engine light, Until I go over 3500rpm? o2 Sensor? Has anyone experianced this before? Any information...
  5. A

New to this forum - NHB EP3 From Nottingham- Pic Heavy!

Whats up people! Not been using this forum alot but loads of useful information on here.. Had loads of civics over the past 2 years EG's EK's EF's etc etc... Only had 3 EP3's and brought one afew months back as a daily. Afew pictures of my previous cars : My first EP3 My...
Back