• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Jimbo's Project slow & sideways - mk1 MX5

very jealous, would love to get one of these myself. Will be keeping an eye on this thread. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. D

Clutch Problems!!

Think I also have this, hoping I can leave it a few months if it's not a major issue and not likely to affect anything. Has anyone had any sort of clutch failure with this issue? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

FN2 Type R FN2

Yeah it's not ideal but at least the miles are low. I think it was an elderly couple who had the car last.
  4. D

FN2 Type R FN2

I got it! Managed to find the V5 late last night, drove to the dealership earlier and swapped my 'rocco for the Type R and my god, what a drive home! Purposely took a longer route down B roads, and was absolutely brilliant! Coming from 3 different cars that have all been diesels it was so nice...
  5. D

FN2 Type R FN2

Was supposed to bring her home today, got her taxed and everything at Arnold Clark only to find out I didn't have my V5 certificate with my car i'm exchanging. It's on PCP and I don't actually remember being given a V5 certificate when I took out the finance. Gonna have to ring the DVLA tomorrow...
  6. D

FN2 Type R FN2

That's true, I was surprised how much low end torque it's got! didn't feel much different from my current diesel car.
  7. D

FN2 Type R FN2

It wouldn't surprise me! 22k miles does seem to be low for a 6 year old car? Really looking forward to having it, I had a 2.2 diesel a couple of years ago and regretted getting rid :( never had a petrol before so really excited to learn how to drive this sort of engine!
  8. D

FN2 Type R FN2

Hey, i had had a test drive in an FN2 yesterday at Arnold Clark Stoke, 22k miles, 2010 reg. Everything felt great just one slight issue with the brakes making a squeal while pressed down. Other than that it felt great hoping this will just be a simple disc or pad change? v-tec kicked in no...
Back