• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Godsequal

FN2 Suck and blow

@musgroove prob the best person to ask, he's had every one ever made in the quest for 250bhp Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Godsequal

FN2 brake fade

I had this problem on snakes pass near me, was worried I'd have to go down the bbk route. I decided to first try a decent set of pads and after 4 trackdays I've not had fade once. First I went for project mu hc800 and they were awesome but at £120 a set I thought id try something a little...
  3. Godsequal

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

I like ecutek. Especially with the connect. No wires, no big box and data logging from your phone as well as map switching and 0-60 timing etc all from your phone too, it's just easy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Godsequal

My type r

Welcome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Godsequal

Just get it done. It's a 30 min job Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Godsequal

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT Shouldn't be a problem. With just a smoothed air box mine made 220.9bhp. So will your mods you should be looking at 220 min. Like you said though. It's all about the mid range and smoothing the curve. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Godsequal

Really? I have these and there brilliant but I won't be buying them again because of the brake dust. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Godsequal

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

For today? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Godsequal

Love the new additions dotty. Top of the line, tasteful goodies as usual [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Godsequal

Iirc it alters the throttle response. E.g. You can set it to different settings to sharpen the response or dull it if your trying to be economical. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Godsequal

Haha. Your so funny. Had odds on it not lasting a week before the first mod was ordered. Good lad [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Godsequal

Let me be the first to say. Congrats. I've been drooling over it on instagram all day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Godsequal

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

Wow that was quick. Forum member? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Godsequal

Then I'll offer half Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Godsequal

I'm not like that. I'll pay you at least £20 a wheel [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Godsequal

Oh dear. I'll file for divorce now as it will be coming if I buy another set. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Godsequal

Are you selling the wheels? I feel like I need a silver set to add to my bronze ones Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Godsequal

Considering how rare fd2 are, would you not be content turbocharging it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Godsequal

FN2 LSD worth the extra?

Grinspeed charge about £960 all in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Godsequal

What you got your eye on next? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Fair do. I'm holding off on proposing so I can buy car parts first. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Very good. Time to buy lots of parts and release some more ponies Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Great fun isn't it. I know what you mean about 4th onwards. You'll notice it in the lower gears too as you get more used to it. I think it's because you get vtec engagement earlier but doesn't make as big a difference as it does later in the Rev range eg at 6k. In the lower gears on mine I...
  24. Godsequal

04' Satin Silver EP3 - My First Honda

Nice read. Think you did the right thing getting the lsd and geometry set first. Good to hear grinspeed did a good job as mine will be going their shortly for a lsd and frsu. Not sure I would be though if I had to drive 3hrs to him [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Godsequal

FN2 Wont start? Bit lost!

Found this online Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. Godsequal

FN2 Wont start? Bit lost!

Used to ha e the same symptoms on my French cars and was always the cam shaft sensor. Might be worth starting there as it's a nice cheap part Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. Godsequal

FN2 Damaged radiator

Thats a **** do. Has it not destroyed your bumper too? No idea on a oem one but found this on htune, specifically listed for an fn2 so hopefully would be a direct replacement and there easy enough to fit. https://h-tune.co.uk/mishimoto-performance-aluminium-radiator-honda-civic-type-r-fn2/...
  28. Godsequal

FN2 Any super charged FN2 in Yorkshire

Debating on whether to get mine super charged in the next year or so and wondered if there was any kind chap with one locally willing to take me for a passenger ride. Not in a rush, but really don't want to take the plunge without at least being in one. I live between Leeds and Huddersfield. I...
  29. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

They look awesome. Are they k sports?
  30. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

That looks cool af. Need one for mine. Been spending too much on wheels and coilovers so will have to wait
  31. Godsequal

My first Honda.....all nice and clean

It happened again, coilovers this time. She's going to kill me. Black Friday bargain 15% off image hosting 12mb
  32. Godsequal

Honda #4 - FN2 GT (Nav/HFT)

Nice easy free mod smoothing the air box and nice and easy. They had discount to on the exhausts at the weekend for black Friday.
  33. Godsequal

Sorted. Hate photobucket
  34. Godsequal

Ok so it's been an while since my last update. After the remap I was told to stop spending until Xmas was done. I had the best intention but I was made an offer I couldn't refuse, so I'm in the dog house.....absolutely worth it though. Bronze Mugen GP'S and my friend even threw in a J's Racing...
  35. Godsequal

Absolutely love this car. Keep the updates coming so I can keep dreaming
  36. Godsequal

Glad the exhaust is now perfect I was going to get ds2500's but read a bit too much about people not liking then although like you say some people swear by then. I fitted project mu ones in the end and I love them. Got Eagle F1A3 on mine and they are great. Held up fantastic on a track day too.
  37. Godsequal

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Haha. Love on the second track photo you can see dannydc2 hunting you in his k-swapped eg.
  38. Godsequal

Tdi ecutek remap

Yeah. Kicks in at about 4.5k now and the Rev limiter had been moved to 8.5k
  39. Godsequal

Tdi ecutek remap

Hi. Yes I did as A matter of fact it was yesterday. The write up is on page 6 of the thread below with the dyno printout http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?100165-My-first-Honda-all-nice-and-clean/page6
  40. Godsequal

So was a tdi north today for the ecuteck remap. Absolutely love the transformation. So much more power and so even throughout the gears, plus flat foot shifting is so much fun. Really impressed with the figures too, wasn't expecting so much for a stock engine with only a smoothed air box...
  41. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

You'll have to let me know how much of a difference it makes. I'm there 2 week today for a remap. This I'm gonna get new springs first or maybe some coil overs before the set up though.
  42. Godsequal

Matty's Ep3 Turbo... RPF1 reps & AR-1's fitted..

Looks mint. Bet it's a right little pocket rocket. Quick track session before the season ends?
  43. Godsequal

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

That's didn't last long. What's next then?
  44. Godsequal

Bargain that pal.
  45. Godsequal

Where on earth did you get that bargain. I want some at that price lol
  46. Godsequal

It's on their website. I think it's £702 for the remap and all the extras. £500 without all the extras, but you can have what ever you want so if you want autoblip down shift but not flat foot shifting it's cheaper
  47. Godsequal

New method that doesn't require a hondata.
  48. Godsequal

Tdi ecutek remap

Tdi just released this video of what the new software can do. I'm booked in for the 29th Sept. I'll give an update when it's done and let you know what I think https://youtu.be/EzngGgBCv30
  49. Godsequal

Engine Remap Help

https://youtu.be/EzngGgBCv30 TDI North has just started doing this.
  50. Godsequal

This is what I have booked at TDI North if you haven't seen it yet. They release this video 2 days ago https://youtu.be/EzngGgBCv30
  51. Godsequal

Appreciate the honesty mate. I wasn't sure reading that you did them blue but when i saw they I loved them.
  52. Godsequal

Looks mint that pal. Hard great pays off.
  53. Godsequal

Fog light covers

Just fitted these yesterday. Absolutely love them. Look 10times better than I thought they would....although I agree they way not be everyone's cup of tea. They were off email, but I think it's the same guy (Wayne) that operates on here
  54. Godsequal

Just fitted these yesterday. Absolutely love them. Look 10times better than I thought they would....although I agree they way not be everyone's cup of tea.
  55. Godsequal

I've been thinking of changing mine I like the skunk ones to be fair so if I bite the bullet it will be for a black skunk one. Just bought a short shifter to see if that's any good. The gater looks 100 times better. I can't believe yours was that ruined to start with.
  56. Godsequal

Looks good. Wasn't sure when I read blue but after seeing the pics it works well.
  57. Godsequal

Relatively yes, TDI were testing it first before offering it to Joe public and means that you can a few extra things done to it too. I'll let you know how I get on. You having the springs fitted at the same time or just the setup?
  58. Godsequal

It's been a while with moving and going holiday but now that's all done with its time to get some stuff sorted. Booked the car in at TDI North for the 29th Sept for a ecutec remap with all the trimmings like, autoblip down shift, flat foot gear change as well as anti theft start and adjustable...
  59. Godsequal

FN2 Avon Tyres

A friend in the tyre biz that owed me a favour.
  60. Godsequal

FN2 Avon Tyres

That's a shock dooksy. Mine were brilliant for a full day, open pit lane so got some hammer. May try advans next time but only paid £60 a corner for the Eagle F1's so we're a bargain
  61. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Looks good. What spacing did you buy?
  62. Godsequal

FN2 Avon Tyres

I just put eagle F1/A3 on mine. They are fantastic on both Road and track imo and they also heat up quickly.
  63. Godsequal

FN2 Hello from a new FN2 owner

I said that about children......turns out very expensive. I'm sure you'll be fine with cars though
  64. Godsequal

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Looks superb. Made even better by how rare they are.
  65. Godsequal

Looks good. Tints on silver is always the best combo
  66. Godsequal

Congrats pal. Glad to hear they are sorting it, good old Honda. What's the plans for when your home? I'm away at the moment, booking mine in for a remap when I'm back.
  67. Godsequal

Sorry for the delay. It's been a busy week Doesn't look amazing as I've not relocated the wire that goes over the top yet. Had to modify the battery case too as it had a raise bump where the tie down was suppose to lay.
  68. Godsequal

That's how my driveway should look.....unfortunately it doesn't
  69. Godsequal

So managed to get some time to wash the steed today and fit my new shiny bits. I love the new lug nuts, really impressed with how they look. What do you guys think?
  70. Godsequal

Hi Neil. Welcome to the forum, get some pics up, can't beat a CW
  71. Godsequal

Look what arrived this morning. Will get them fitted tomorrow and post some pics
  72. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Looks good. I like the colour against the silver. Not sure they would look as good against black
  73. Godsequal

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

That is very good fuel economy for such a powerful engine. Think I can use this to justify buying one to the missus..hmm mm
  74. Godsequal

I know. When I was working on the car yesterday the original was ugly as so thought something had to be done. Well don't get any yet pal. I'll get these fitted and post some pics so you can see what they look like.
  75. Godsequal

Muteki in red. They are a really good price on h-tune as I think they have 15% off everything until sunday, I think the were £55, bought a skunk battery tie.
  76. Godsequal

I like the carbon dipping idea
  77. Godsequal

Yeah. I'll be honest. In the 10 mins since posting this and saying that's it for now, I've ordered some lug nuts and a battery tie-down. I need to put my phone down.
  78. Godsequal

Got the airbox smoothed today. Forgot to take a load of photos so not got much to show. Cant tell any difference in throttle or noise, but to be honest I didn't expect any. Below is a pic of my first half. Doing the second half was a lot easier as I found a easy way to take out the fins. Use...
  79. Godsequal

So trackday done. Firstly let me say how impressed I am with the cars handling. As far as I can tell it's standard and it handled fantastic. Turns in accurately, understeered on just one corner which is a fast double apex and was when I was trying to pull it back in for the second apex. I...
  80. Godsequal

It's only about an hour away for me col so wouldn't be too bad hopefully. Will be booking it soon.
  81. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Yeah. Just the time I'm struggling with at the moment lol.
  82. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Good work. That's my job next week
  83. Godsequal

Looks good pal. Love the silver. Not sure about the mp3 thing however I was under the assumption that it was only 09 onwards that had a auxiliary jack. Might be wrong thought. If anywhere I would assume it would be in the centre arm rest where mine is.
  84. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Seems like a good price and seems like they know what their doing. Might be something I consider in the near future.
  85. Godsequal

3rd gear issue

Good to know. As said no problems with mine not engaging but "notchiness" is a accurate way to sum up how mine feels sometimes.
  86. Godsequal

How do you clean your end ?

Second that, autosol is the daddy at chrome clearing and removing any rush or pitting. You only need a tiny amount though, that little tubes goes a long way.
  87. Godsequal

Tdi ecutek remap

So. I know it's relatively new but I wondered if anyone has had it done and did you have any of the extras like auto blipping and full throttle changes? It seems a few hundred quid cheaper then the hondata route so wanted to get an idea of if their are any disadvantages apart from being able to...
  88. Godsequal

3rd gear issue

Mine too is a 59 plate with 56k on it. Not had any problems bud apart from my own clumsy mistakes with not pushing the clutch down fully. Hope it's nothing serious, although it is a great excuse to get an lsd and alter the gearing :)
  89. Godsequal

Little update time So the project mu pads arrived so got stuck in with fitting them. Went in really well, no real problem except the paint was a little thick on the lugs so had to file them down. Eagle F1 were fitted too. Not really had time to scrub them in so will let you know what I think...
  90. Godsequal

FN2 Been looking at Fn2's but dc2s keep calling me over

Ah well. Plenty more out there. You'll find the right on eventually.
  91. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Yeah. I'm not going to rush. I get bored too easily so gonna drive it till bored. Then have a remap, drive until bored, but the next thing etc etc. Might keep this car longer than 6 month haha
  92. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Some engine work and maybe itb's. Ideally want to keep it na, even though it's costs more.
  93. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Can wait to get this bloody house purchase complete then I can start spending some big bucks lol. May sell the bike next year to fund some serious upgrades ;)
  94. Godsequal

Honda #2 FN2 GT

It will be like Xmas (and literally give those wait times) when they come. What size brake kit did you get?
  95. Godsequal

Honda #4 - FN2 GT (Nav/HFT)

Very nice. Love the enkie wheels
  96. Godsequal

I'll let you know what the Eagle F1's are like. I know a tyre guy so get them at cost fitted and no VAT . So at £60 a corner fitted I couldn't say no.
  97. Godsequal

Should make a huge difference from what I hear. Did you choose that date or are they just that busy?
  98. Godsequal

Will do. When you booked in for? Need to get mine booked too
  99. Godsequal

Definitely. Going to get the stoppers and handling sorted before the engine mods.
  100. Godsequal

Cheers guys. Little update, Eagle F1 tyres ordered as well as project mu pads and brake fluid. More no doubt to follow.
Back