• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Godsequal

FN2 Any super charged FN2 in Yorkshire

Debating on whether to get mine super charged in the next year or so and wondered if there was any kind chap with one locally willing to take me for a passenger ride. Not in a rush, but really don't want to take the plunge without at least being in one. I live between Leeds and Huddersfield. I...
  2. Godsequal

Fog light covers

Just fitted these yesterday. Absolutely love them. Look 10times better than I thought they would....although I agree they way not be everyone's cup of tea. They were off email, but I think it's the same guy (Wayne) that operates on here
  3. Godsequal

Tdi ecutek remap

So. I know it's relatively new but I wondered if anyone has had it done and did you have any of the extras like auto blipping and full throttle changes? It seems a few hundred quid cheaper then the hondata route so wanted to get an idea of if their are any disadvantages apart from being able to...
  4. Godsequal

My first Honda.....all nice and clean

Hi all. I've said hello already but not put any good pics up yet. Me and my cousin spend 3 hours this morning following each other round the car, washing, clay barring, Polish and waxing it and I think it's come up fairly well. Got some better pics with my cousins Slr? Dslr? (I don't do cameras)...
  5. Godsequal

Yokahama Prada Spec 2's

I need (loose term, I want) a set of new tyres. I used to have a Mk1 clio Valver and ran it on Prada Spec 2's, my cuz also used to run them on his MK Fireblade kit car and we both loved them. Now considering the MK weights about 450kg and the clio wasnt too much more, I wondered if anyone has...
  6. Godsequal

FN2 Just picked my first type r (or Honda for that matter)

Hi all. Been lingering around for a few months now whilst I found the right car. If anyone knows any history of the car then should up. As far as I can tell it has an aftermarket exhaust and springs. Will stick it up on the ramp at the weekend and have a proper look underneath. Parked next to...
Back