• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

EP3 10w60 oil used for over 10k km - no issues but I have questions

Hi, 2005 EP3. I know there are a few threads on oil and what kind go use but I still haven't found ant conclusive evidence on whether 10w60 is a reasonable oil to use. When I bought my EP3 the oil in it was 10w60. Ive done two oil changes in 10k kms and I've always topped up the oil...
  2. A

EP3 EUDM EP3 heater controls

Hi, I'm looking for the heater controls for an EUDM EP3. Annoyingly, the UKDM controls are different and there are loads on ebay/local equivalent. I'm looking for the controls along with the hardware which the AC linkage connects to. Will buy a whole unit if someone is selling that for a...
  3. A

EP3 Changing the final drive ratio

Hi, I have no meaningful modifications but I am considering changing the final drive ratio to 5.1. My questions: * Without other modifications am I wasting my time? * Realistically, what are the losses with going to 5.1? Top speed? RPM @ 100kph, 150kph etc? * Are there bona-fide...
  4. A

EP3 Very high pitched squeak when extended ABS kicks

Hi, After an emergency with my other car I took a very careful drive to the mechanic with my EP3. Due to the levels of snow and ice on the road here in Poland the ABS was going mental in certain places. A couple of times when I held the brake down for 3-4s and ABS was struggling I heard a...
  5. A

EP3 ODB-II dongle always on

Hi, I've got an ODB-II bluetooth dongle which I would like to eventually make into an in-car dashboard with stats/metrics on the car. However the one I have seems to always be on, which is rather annoying since I would like to just leave the thing in there. I've drained the battery with this...
  6. A

EP3 EP3 Heater Controls

Hi all, I have a Left Hand Drive 2005 EP3. When I bought it the temperature selector dial had always felt "off". There was some resistance when turning to the highest setting. One day the mrs decided that she'd she-hulk the dial into doing what she wanted. Needless to say something broke...
  7. A

EP3 Pulsing squeak when clutch is not depressed

Hi all, I have a 2005 EP3. No problems whatsoever with the performance or anything like that, however, I can often hear a pulsing squeaking when my foot is not holding the clutch in. It seems to happen only in neutral but that could be because I can't hear it over the engine when I'm moving...
  8. A

New Type R steering wheels

I've been to see some newer Civic Type R's and they all have horrific controls placed on the steering wheels. Can you option those away or will we need to replace with an aftermarket steering wheel?
  9. A

EP3 What's the stock headlight code for 2005 EP3?

Had my vehicle inspection done today and passed it but was recommended by the guy to replace to the stock headlights since they're Xenons and apparently not stock. Polish police can be brutal picking you up over the wrong lights. I bought second hand so I didn't even realise I wasn't running...
Back